[(Adults) **Asian Fit ** - US Delivery Only] Abom ONE Safety Protective Goggles with Toric Lenses: Powered by patented KLAIR auto defogging technology, you'll no longer have to worry about your lenses fogging up no matter how tough the work! Easy 1 button operation to defog your goggles!
Medium grey base tint that works in all conditions.
Adults Sized - Asian Fit
- ANSI Z87.1+ Certified
- Out-performs any anti-fog coating
- Optional Prescription Goggles Inserts to turn your Abom One safety goggles into prescription ones (Prescription Insert and Goggles shipped SEPARATELY)
- Auto sensing defogging function: Easy one-button operation (Active Mode & Boost Mode)
- Active Mode: Auto environment sensing technology automatically adjusts heater in accordance with the goggles surroundings to help keep fog out (up to 6 hours battery life per charge)
- Boost Mode: Clears fog on-demand as and when you need to (up to 7 days battery life per charge).
- Quick 3 hr recharge
- Weather-proof electronics
- High impact ballistics-rated, Toric Polycarbonate lenses by Carl Zeiss
- Anti-scratch coating on both outer and inner lenses
- Interchangeable with a wide range of lenses (sold separately) to suit different conditions
- 1x Pair of Abom One Safety Protective Goggles (Asian Fit) with advanced KLAIR auto-defogging technology
- 1x Micro-fibre pouch
- 1x USB wall charger (US adaptor)
- 1x Micro USB cord
- 1x User Manual
DELIVERY LEADTIME ESTIMATES:
- Shipping of Abom One goggles outside of the US not currently available
- Dispatch Time (Non prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
- (Additional 1-3 days for anti-reflective, tinted and mirror coated lenses)
Disclaimer: When worn properly, protective eyewear is designed to reduce the possibility of serious eye injury to the user's eyes when struck in that region in the normal course of work in the industrial environment. Even when properly wearing protective eyewear, the user may still sustain injury, including severe eye injury, industrial work environments are intrinsically hazardous. Participation in such work implies acceptance of some risk of injury. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER, MANUFACTURER AND RETAILER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYEWEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY.