Babies & Toddlers Prescription Swim Goggles
Toddlers & Young Kids (Age: 2 to 5 Yr) Prescription lenses from US $50.00.
Having trouble with keeping your baby in the swimming pool? Does your little angel get upset in the water? Chances are, your child is probably having trouble seeing things with non-prescription goggles or ones that are not made to his/her actual prescription. Let us help you with our colorful range of S37 goggles with made-to-order prescription lenses.
- Blue frame with bright yellow head-strap buckle and blue/green strap.
- Note: For best anti-fog results, we recommend using M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes
- At last, say goodbye to blurry vision with affordable swim goggles made to your child's exact prescription.
- No need to fumble for spectacles immediately once out of the water; they work just like your everyday glasses (superior to ready-made Rx goggles).
- Lenses can be made to provide short/near sight, long/far sight, and even astigmatism and prism corrections
- UV400 Rated Lenses: 100% protection against UVA and UVB.
- Latex Free
- Recommended For: Toddlers & Kids between 2 to 5 Years of Age or Pupillary Distance (PD) from 44mm to 50mm
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
OPTIONAL PRESCRIPTION LENSES CUSTOM MADE
- Wide range of powers available: Short and long sight powers (Sphere) up to +11.00 to -19.00. Astigmatism (Cylinder) up to ±8.00. Prism correction also available.
- Total power (Sphere +Cylinder) is +13.00 to -19.00.
- Prescription Lenses starting from +USD$50.00 for Sphere up to 6.00, and Cylinder up to 4.00. Extra charge for higher powers.
- Please take note of the (+) and (-) signs in front of your SPHERE and CYLINDER powers.
For higher powers outside of the range shown above or if you are unsure whether your prescription is available, please email our Optometrist [Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com].
NB: If no pupillary distance (PD) is entered during checkout, average measurement would be used.)
Measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
THERE IS A COLOR FOR YOUR CHILD
- Further personalize your child's goggles by selecting one of the cool colors available.
- Why not choose one for every matching colored swim wear?
RANGE OF LENS COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM
- Have extra fun with choices of clear or optional color lenses:
- Clear lenses - Suitable for indoor pool use.
- Color lenses - Reduces glare just like sunglasses; ideal for outdoor use.
- Transition lenses - Clear color lenses indoor and changes to grey tinted lenses outdoor; ideal for both indoor and outdoor use!
- All lenses, clear or colored, are UV400 rated (100% UVA & UVB protection) to protect your eyes from harmful solar radiation.
- Supple, latex free eye cups and adjustable head strap delivers excellent sealing together with worry free comfort.
ANTI-FOG - M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes 3-Pack
- Extra large size for easy wipe-on application (18cm x 15cm | approx. 7in x 6in)
- Thick cloth material for excellent durability
- Safe and effective on all lens types and coatings, including anti-reflective lenses.
- Each application lasts up to 8 hours.
- Goes on clear without any haze.
- Up to 20 applications per wipe (depending on lens size) or as many as 35 applications if wipe is returned to its resealable pouch after each use.
- Bulk buy discounts available: Buy two or more "M2P 3 Pack Anti-fog dry wipes for USD $9.00 each (single 3 pack price: USD $9.50).
- Each kit includes: 3 x Reusable M2P Anti-fog cleaning wipes plus 1 x resealable pouch.
- NB: Not suitable for use on ready-made goggles or lenses with factory anti-fog coating.
- 1x Pair of Goggles Frame
- 1x Pair of Clear Plano Lenses (Prescription Lenses are Optional Extras)
- 1x Protective Hard Case (FREE)
- 1x Bonus Anti-Fog Treated Cleaning Cloth (FREE)
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): 5-10 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Shipping: Approx 5-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-8 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
Just like your regular prescription glasses, all prescription lenses are custom made and so will take time to make and fit to your frame. Once they are finished, they will be dispatched from our facilities and then shipped via your delivery method of choice. Whilst we are able to fast track dispatching of goggles where possible, we are unable to control shipping lead-time, which is dependent on factors such as customs clearance and your local postal services.
Babies & Toddlers Prescription Swim Goggles
Disclaimer: When worn properly, swimming goggles are designed solely to reduce contact between your eyes and the water during the normal course of swimming. These are not suitable for snorkeling, scuba diving, springboard diving or any diving from elevated heights and must not be used as protective goggles for racket sports, contact sports or other impact sports as these are intrinsically hazardous. Failure to heed this warning risk the possibility of eye injury, including severe eye injury to a person's eyes when struck in that region. Please note participation in any sports, including but not limited to swimming, implies acceptance of some risk of injury. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER AND MANUFACTURER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYE WEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY.