Made to Rx Swim Goggles
Teens/Adult (10+ & adults) Sized Goggles Prescription Lenses start from US $50.00.
At last, say bye bye to blurry vision with affordable M2P adult swimming goggles made to your exact prescription
- No need to fumble for your spectacles immediately once out of the water; they work just like your everyday glasses (superior to ready-made Rx goggles)
- Lenses can be made to provide short/near sight, long/far sight, and even astigmatism and prism corrections
- UV400 Rated Lenses: 100% protection against UVA and UVB.
- Latex Free
- Color: Orange
- Supple, latex free silicone eye cups and adjustable head strap delivers excellent sealing together with worry free comfort.
- 4x Different sizes of interchangeable nose straps included; you will find a fit that's perfect for you.
OPTIONAL PRESCRIPTION LENSES CUSTOM MADE
- Wide range of powers available: Sphere powers from +11.00 to -19.00 . Astigmatism (Cylinder) up to ±8.00.
- Prism correction also available. (Total combined power of Sph+Cyl is +13.00/-19.00)
- Standard Power Lenses (Sphere between ±6.00 and Cylinder <4.00) for only +USD$50.00 a pair on top of the price of the goggles.
- *** Additional charges for prescription outside the Standard Power range - Enter your prescription details below to see which lens type your prescription requires
- Please take note of the (+) and (-) signs in front of your SPHERE and CYLINDER powers.
- For higher powers outside of the range shown above or if you are unsure whether your prescription is available, please email our Optometrist at Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com
- NB: If no pupillary distance (PD) is entered during checkout, the average measurement of 64mm will be used.
- Please note these are custom made swim goggles and production time varies from 2-10 business days to make the goggles before they are ready for shipping. Once shipped, delivery time will depend on your choice of shipping method.
- Total time = production + delivery time.
What is my Pupillary Distance (PD)? Click on FAQ (top of page) for more information.
Measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
Swim Goggle Sizing
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- There is a color for you
- Further personalize your goggles by selecting one of the cool colors available.
- Why not choose one for every matching colored swim wear?
FIND A LENS COLOR THAT DEFINES YOU
- Further define your look with choices of clear, tinted or Transition Photochromic color lenses:
- Clear lenses - Suitable for indoor pool use.
- Color lenses - Reduces glare just like sunglasses; ideal for outdoor use. Colors available - Grey, Blue, Brown, Orange and Yellow
- Photochromic / Transition lenses - Swim indoor and outdoor? These lenses will change from a clear color indoor to a dark grey color in the sun! Available in grey color only.
- All lenses, clear or colored, are UV400 rated (100% UVA & UVB protection) to protect your eyes from harmful solar radiation.
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - YOUR CHOICE
- All lenses come standard with clear lenses. Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available. 100% UV protection.
- Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as water and windscreens. Ideal for water sports.
- Transitions lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
- Transitions XTRActive - Changes from light 10% grey indoors up to 85% dark gray outdoors.
- Click Here for available lens colors
OPTIONAL MIRROR COATINGS
- Why not add an extra touch of style to your sports glasses?
- Mirror coatings look great and they will decrease the amount of light coming through the lenses by a further 10% - 60%.
- Excellent for snow, water, sand and high altitude conditions.
- Mirror coatings can be added to clear or tinted/polarized lenses only (not available with Transitions lenses).
- Click Here to see Mirror Coating colors available with your lens color
ANTI-FOG - M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes 3-Pack
- Extra large size for easy wipe-on application (18cm x 15cm | approx. 7in x 6in)
- Thick cloth material for excellent durability
- Safe and effective on all lens types and coatings, including anti-reflective lenses.
- Each application lasts up to 8 hours.
- Goes on clear without any haze.
- Up to 20 applications per wipe (depending on lens size) or as many as 35 applications if wipe is returned to its resealable pouch after each use.
- Bulk buy discounts available: Buy two or more "M2P 3 Pack Anti-fog dry wipes for USD $9.00 each (single 3 pack price: USD $9.50).
- Each kit includes: 3 x Reusable M2P Anti-fog cleaning wipes plus 1 x resealable pouch.
- NB: Not suitable for use on ready-made goggles or lenses with factory anti-fog coating.
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): 5-10 WORK DAYS.
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Approx 5-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-8 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
Just like your regular prescription glasses, all prescription lenses are custom made and so will take time to make and fit to your frame. Once they are finished, they will be dispatched from our facilities and then shipped via your delivery method of choice. Whilst we are able to fast track dispatching of goggles where possible, we are unable to control shipping lead-time, which is dependent on factors such as customs clearance and your local postal services.
Made to Prescription Swim Goggles
Disclaimer: When worn properly, swimming goggles are designed solely to reduce contact between your eyes and the water during the normal course of swimming. These are not suitable for snorkeling, scuba diving, springboard diving or any diving from elevated heights and must not be used as protective goggles for racket sports, contact sports or other impact sports as these are intrinsically hazardous. Failure to heed this warning risk the possibility of eye injury, including severe eye injury to a person's eyes when struck in that region. Please note participation in any sports, including but not limited to swimming, implies acceptance of some risk of injury. The Designer, Dispenser, Manufacturer and Retailer do not claim that any eye wear is unbreakable or eliminates the possibility of eye or facial injury.