Enjoy 20/20 under-water vision again with our famous made to prescription lenses + trusted TUSA Splendive IV scuba mask combo!
- Rx lenses made to your exact prescription and professionally fitted to the mask's original lenses.
- Choice of Short Sight/Long Sight/Reading Bifocal/Look Under/Double Bifocal lenses tailored to your individual needs (See below for details).
- Wide range of powers available including very high powers: Sphere +10.0 to -12.0/ Cylinder 0 to -4.0/ Axis 0 to 180
- Mask Color: Black
- TUSA quality and durability trusted by divers the world over.
- Four window tempered glass design delivers excellent frontal and peripheral vision as well as strength.
- Tapered glass for ease of keeping an eye on your gauges and the sea bed.
- Supple, double silicone seal ensures excellent water tightness and comfort.
- Compact internal volume for easy clearing and equalizing.
- Hassle-free, skirt mounted buckle for quick and easy adjustment.
- Free protective case included.
- Free reuseable cleaning cloth with anti-fog treatment. For best results, we recommend using high performance, reuseable Defog IT anti-fog wipes. Special combo offer available with this product.
- NB: All diving mask prescription lenses are custom made and would take 3-5 weeks to dispatch. Please note once ordered, changes cannot be made so please email your prescription to Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com if you need help with entering your prescription or are unsure of which lens type is suitable and our Optometrist will assist you, thank you.
Prescription Lenses Available:
|Type 1 - Standard Short Sight/Long Sight & High Powers (Astigmatism Correction Available):||
Type 2 - Reading Bifocal
Type 3 - Look Under (Astigmatism Correction Available)
Type 4 - Double Bifocal (Astigmatism Correction Available)
|Suitable for short sight and long sight correction.||Suitable for someone with normal distance vision but requires reading/close distance vision correction only.||Suitable for someone who needs glasses for distance vision and needs to remove glasses to view close objects.||
Suitable for someone who needs glasses for both distance and near vision.
Standard Short Sight Powers: (Sphere) -1.00 to -5.00 in 0.50 steps only [No Astigmatism Correction]
Standard Long Sight Powers: (Sphere) +1.00 to +4.00 in 0.50 steps only [No Astigmatism Correction]
High Short Sight Powers: (Sphere) 0.00 to -12.00/ (Cylinder) 0.00 to -4.00 [Astigmatism Correction Available]
High Long Sight Powers: (Sphere) 0.00 to +10.00/ (Cylinder) 0.00 to -4.00 [Astigmatism Correction Available]
Reading Powers: (Sphere) +0.50 to +3.50 in 0.50 steps only
[No Astigmatism Correction]
Distance/Short Sight Powers: (Sphere) 0.00 to -4.00 / (Cylinder) 0.00 to -2.00
[Astigmatism Correction Available]
|Short Sight Powers: (Sphere) 0.00 to -10.00 / (Cylinder) 0.00 to -4.00 [Astigmatism Correction Available]
Long Sight Powers: (Sphere) 0.00 to +12.00 / (Cylinder) 0.00 to -4.00 [Astigmatism Correction Available]
I have a pretty severe prescription, beyond what most prescription goggle companies can make, so I was a bit nervous when I put in my order. Apart from a confirmation email, there was no indication of a timeline for arrival. In the end, it took about 4 weeks.
Once the mask arrived, it turned out to be wonderful. Not unduly heavy, I can see underwater with ease. The lenses have a tendency to fog so I strongly suggest taking precautions when diving. I am going to the Caribbean in a week and plan on a lot of snorkeling!
Got all the help I needed. I'm a woman with a quite narrow head and this worked for me.