Adults TUSA M40 Splendive IV Prescription Diving Mask - Cobalt Blue
Enjoy 20/20 under-water vision again with our famous made to prescription lenses + trusted TUSA Splendive IV scuba mask combo
- Rx lenses made to your exact prescription and professionally fitted to the mask's original lenses.
- Choice of Short Sight/Long Sight/Reading Bifocal/Look Under/Double Bifocal lenses tailored to your individual needs (See below for details).
- Wide range of powers available including very high powers: Sphere +10.0 to -12.0/ Cylinder 0 to -4.0/ Axis 0 to 180
- Mask Color: Cobalt Blue
- TUSA quality and durability trusted by divers the world over.
- Four window tempered glass design delivers excellent frontal and peripheral vision as well as strength.
- Tapered glass for ease of keeping an eye on your gauges and the sea bed.
- Supple, double silicone seal ensures excellent water tightness and comfort.
- Compact internal volume for easy clearing and equalizing.
- Hassle-free, skirt mounted buckle for quick and easy adjustment.
- Free protective case included.
- Free reuseable cleaning cloth with anti-fog treatment. For best results, we recommend using high performance, M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes
- NB: All diving mask prescription lenses are custom made and would take 3-5 weeks to dispatch. Please note once ordered, changes cannot be made so please email your prescription to Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com if you need help with entering your prescription or are unsure of which lens type is suitable and our Optometrist will assist you, thank you.
Prescription Lens Options
Type 1: Standard Short sight/long sight and high powers
- Astigmatism Correction available
- Standard Short Sight Powers: (sphere) -1.00 to -4.00 in 0.50 steps only (NO astigmatism correction)
- Standard Long Sight Powers: (sphere) +1.00 to +4.00 in 0.50 steps only (NO astigmatism correction)
- High Short Sight Powers: (sphere) 0.0 to -12.00 | (Cylinder) 0.0. to -4.00 (Astigmatism correction available)
- High Long Sight Powers: (sphere) 0.0 to +10.00 | (Cylinder) 0.0 to -4.00 (Astigmatism correction available)
Type 2: Reading Bifocal
- Suitable for someone with normal distance vision but requires reading/close distance vision correction only
- Reading powers: (sphere) +0.50 to +3.50 in 0.50 steps only (NO astigmatism correction)
Type 3: Look under (Astigmatism correction available)
- Suitable for someone who needs glasses for distance vision and needs to remove glasses to view close objects
- Distance/short sight powers: (sphere) 0.00 to -4.00 | (cylinder) 0.00 to -2.00 (Astigmatism correction available)
Type 4: Double Bifocal (Astigmatism correction available)
- Suitable for someone who needs glasses for both distance and near vision
- Short Sight Powers: (Sphere) 0.00 to -10.00 | (Cylinder) 0.00 to -4.00 (Astigmatism correction available)
- Long Sight Powers: (Sphere) 0.00 to +12.00 | (Cylinder) 0.00 to -4.00 (Astigmatism correction available)
- 1x Spectacle Frame + Goggles Accessories (optional prescription lenses)
- 1x Protective Case
- 1x Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
DELIVERY LEAD TIME ESTIMATES:
- Dispatch Time (frame only): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Total Time = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
- (Additional 1-3 days for anti-reflective, transition, tinted and mirror coated lenses | Additional 3 to 7 days for Blue Light Control lenses)