Dispatch Time Estimates
- Non-custom made prescription swimming goggles:
- Usually ships in 1-3 work days
- Custom, made to prescription swimming goggles and sports goggles:
- Usually ships in 7-14 days
- Mirror and Hydrophobic Coatings/Transition/HD Digital Lenses require an additional 2-10 work days
- Made to prescription diving masks:
- 3-5 weeks
- Prescription Wrap-Around Sunglasses:
- Usually ships in 3-14 work days
International Freight Options & Delivery Time Estimates
- Free standard international shipping (usually 5-18 work days + above dispatch times)
- For Ireland, Israel, Latin America, Puerto Rico (usually 20 - 30 work days + above dispatch times
- Express international shipping charge (signature required on delivery): USD$30.00 (usually 2-10 work days + above dispatch times) - Please note unclaimed deliveries sent via express service will only be held by USPS for 5 days before being returned back to the sender.
- Christmas Delivery Lead-time Estimates: https://www.gogglesnmore.com/christmas-period-delivery-lead-time/
- Orders are shipped from our facilities in Hong Kong and from our partners around the world. Please liaise with your local customs authority in case you are unsure if any taxes, duty (prices displayed do not include these) or import restrictions are applicable, thank you.
- If shipped items/parcels are returned back to GogglesnMore due to incorrectly entered shipping address by the customer or perhaps the items were unclaimed by the customer, unfortunately, the customer will be responsible for the cost of re-shipping the items back to them.
Returns, Exchanges & Order Cancellation
- Notify us within 7 business days of receiving your shipment with the required details. Returned items must be in their original and unused condition.
- In the very rare instance a damaged item or one with defects is received, we can either provide you with a remake free of charge (unless item is out of stock). The same would apply if the custom-made prescription lenses were not made to the prescription you have entered at the time of order (defined as being outside of acceptable optical tolerance levels of Sphere/Cylinder ±0.20D and Axis ±7 degrees). A 15% restocking fee applies if you would like to return the item for a refund. The buyer is responsible for return shipment.
- Buyer responsible for returns shipping to the US.
- Pre-Made/Ready made prescription swimming goggles and non-prescription goggles and glasses: 100% refund on the purchase price less shipping charged at the time of order or less USD$7.95 if initial shipping charge was free.
- Custom-made/Made to prescription goggle frames, diving masks or sunglasses frames: 100% refund on the purchase price less shipping charged at the time of order or less USD$7.95 if initial shipping charge was free.
- All custom-made/Made to prescription lenses: 50% refund on the purchase price less shipping charged at the time of order or less USD$7.95 if initial shipping charge was free. Unfortunately, these lenses are custom-made to order and cannot be resold, hence only a partial refund is possible. Thank you for your understanding.
- MP3 Player and Accessories: 100% refund on the purchase price less shipping charged at the time of order or less USD$7.95 if initial shipping charge was free.
- Please note the above mentioned shipping charge would only be deducted per return requested by the customer. It would not be deducted on a per returned item basis.
- For unshipped orders with made-to-order lenses cancelled on request of the buyer after the order status has been changed to "Order Being Processed" (i.e. lenses are already ordered and in production), 100% refund on the frame, 100% refund on express shipping (if applicable) and 50% refund on the made-to-order prescription lenses.
- For exchange of items (e.g. customer ordered wrong prescription goggles), the customer is responsible for both shipping the items back to GogglesnMore and the cost for us to ship items back to the customer.
- If shipped items/parcels are returned back to GogglesnMore due to incorrectly entered shipping address by the customer or perhaps the items were unclaimed by the customer, the customer will be responsible for the charges applicable to resend the items back to them.
Covers manufacturers' defects only (excludes theft/loss/changes to prescription/sports or usage induced damage etc). In the unlikely event that your item, frame or lenses break within 30 days after your parcel's delivery date, a new replacement will be sent to you upon receiving the returned item(s)/proof of damage. If this occurs after 30 days and within 6 months of your purchase, we will provide you with a 50% store credit towards another pair of glasses or goggles. Your warranty credit will be in the amount of 50% of the original sum paid for the item(s) in question; this does not include any shipping costs. This warranty policy covers one replacement or a one-time issue of store credit (whichever is applicable) per order only.