CHILDREN (5-14 years old).
Prescription swim goggles with Positive plus powers (long sight). Corrects Hyperopia. Standard with dark grey tinted lenses.
- Choice of a different power for each eye.
- Far-Sighted Powers (Sphere Power) available.
- Suitable for kids from around 5 to 14 years old.
- Color available: Aqua blue
- UV400 Rated - 100% UV protection (UVA & UVB)
- Silicone head strap, eye seals and adjustable nose strap - Help stay water-tight and comfortable while your children are having fun!
- Grey tinted, anti-fog coated, impact resistant polycarbonate prescription lenses – No need for additional anti-fog wipes/sprays.
- EASY-CLIP buckle system for quick adjustment.
- Storage case included.
- Astigmatism (Cylinder Power) correction not available for these lenses but may still be suitable for low cylinder powers (i.e. less than 1.00). If you are unsure, please email your prescription to Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com and our Optometrist will assist you. [Click here to check out our fully glazable goggles range with lenses made to your exact prescription]
These goggles are great! I was able to get close to my daughter's prescription. They are inexpensive enough that if they are misplaced that it does't break the bank to replace them. Another added bonus is the free shipping!
Good product and speedy delivery. Quality that lasts a long time.
Great prescription googles for children at an affordable price. This was my second order for my daughter and I’ll definitley re-order as she needs new ones.
I bought prescription goggles for my 3 year old. They are excellent quality, delivery was very fast, and my son loves them.
My son loved the goggles, he can see perfectly while swimming.
We just received our second pair of prescription swim goggles for our 6 year-old. The first pair lasted a year, and then the anti-fog coating became scratched up (we didn't care for them properly). Ordered the same pair a year later, and we will take better care of these ones! They are great value for the price.
I ordered a second pair of prescription swim goggles for my daughter, and, as always great service and product! Such a relief to know that we get these at such a reasonable price. Also, particularly grateful that we have the flexibility of ordering unique prescriptions per eye. Very appreciative as my extremely farsighted daughter wouldn't be able to enjoy swimming otherwise.
Great product and fast shipping
I have ordered my daughter multiple pairs of goggles over the last several years. They are perfect for my daughter who is a +8. These goggles are excellent and last through daily pool use for several seasons. They always arrive promptly and exactly as expected! I always order the ones that have the generic prescription (+1, +2, +3, etc.) and they are wonderful and only about $20! I have even told my pediatric ophthalmologist and he looked at a pair to examine the +8 and he said they are exactly as advertised!!!