Made to Prescription Swim Goggles
Kids to Teenagers (Age: 5 to 10 Yr) Prescription lenses from US $40.00.
Don't want to carry your regular glasses with you when you're out of the water? These PE8 kids presciption swim goggles are the perfect substitute to provide you with clear vision both in and out of the water so you're never without crystal clear vision.
Note: For best anti-fog results, we recommend using Defog IT anti-fog wipes (optional extra). See how they work here.
CHILDREN (5-10 years old) or Pupillary Distance (PD) from 51mm to 58mm
CUSTOMIZE YOUR GOGGLES WITH LENSES TAYLOR MADE TO YOUR PRESCRIPTION
Wide range of powers available: Sphere powers from +11.00 to -19.00 . Astigmatism (Cylinder) up to ±8.00.
Prism correction available. Total combine Sphere+Cyl power is +13.00/-19.00.
Standard power range (Sphere between ±6.00 and Cylinder up to ±4.00) for only an additional US$40.00
Additional charges for prescription outside the Standard power range
Enter your prescription details below to see the price of your lenses.
Please take note of the (+) and (-) signs in front of your Sphere and Cylinder powers.
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - YOUR CHOICE
All lenses come standard with clear lenses. Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available. 100% UV protection.
Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as water and windscreens. Ideal for water sports.
Transitions VII lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
Transitions XTRActive - Changes from light 10% grey indoors up to 85% dark gray outdoors.
Click Here for available lens colors
SPICE IT UP WITH OPTIONAL MIRROR COATINGS
Why not add an extra touch of cool to your sports glasses?
Mirror coatings look great and they will decrease the amount of light coming through the lenses by a further 10% - 60%.
Excellent for snow, water, sand and high altitude conditions.
Mirror coatings can be added to clear or tinted/polarized lenses only (not available with Transitions lenses).
Click Here to see Mirror Coating colours available with your lens colour
- Optional prescription, hard coated Rx lenses made to your exact prescription so no need to fumble for your regular glasses every time you get out of the water.
- If no prescription lenses are required, the goggles will be sent with NO lenses inside, and your optometrist can fit the lenses for you.
- Suitable for children aged between 5-10 years old (this is a guideline only as face shape will vary from different people).
- Color: Grey
- Choose from a wide range of lens colors - clear lenses for indoor use, tinted lenses for outdoor or even Transition lenses for both indoor and outdoor use.
- UV400 Rated - 100% UV protection (UVA & UVB)
- Silicone head strap and eye seals plus adjustable nose strap (3 positions) – Help stay water-tight and comfortable while you remain active.
- Hassle-free buckle system for quick and easy adjustment.
- Production time: 5-10 work days.
- Free protective case included.
- Free reuseable cleaning cloth with anti-fog treatment included. For best results, we recommend using high performance, reuseable Defog IT anti-fog wipes. Special combo offer available with this product.
- Need help with entering your prescription? Email it to Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com and our Optometrist will assist you.
- What is my PD?