Made to Prescription Swim Goggles
Kids to Teenagers (Age: 5 to 10 Yr) Prescription lenses from US $40.00.
Don't want to carry your regular glasses with you when you're out of the water? These PE8 kids presciption swim goggles are the perfect substitute to provide you with clear vision both in and out of the water so you're never without crystal clear vision.
Note: For best anti-fog results, we recommend using Defog IT anti-fog wipes (optional extra). See how they work here.
CHILDREN (5-10 years old) or Pupillary Distance (PD) from 51mm to 58mm
CUSTOMIZE YOUR GOGGLES WITH LENSES TAYLOR MADE TO YOUR PRESCRIPTION
Wide range of powers available: Sphere powers from +11.00 to -19.00 . Astigmatism (Cylinder) up to ±8.00.
Prism correction available. Total combine Sphere+Cyl power is +13.00/-19.00.
Standard power range (Sphere between ±6.00 and Cylinder up to ±4.00) for only an additional US$40.00
Additional charges for prescription outside the Standard power range
Enter your prescription details below to see the price of your lenses.
Please take note of the (+) and (-) signs in front of your Sphere and Cylinder powers.
- Optional prescription, hard coated Rx lenses made to your exact prescription so no need to fumble for your regular glasses every time you get out of the water.
- If no prescription lenses are required, the goggles will be sent with NO lenses inside, and your optometrist can fit the lenses for you.
- Suitable for children aged between 5-10 years old (this is a guideline only as face shape will vary from different people).
- Color: Grey
- Choose from a wide range of lens colors - clear lenses for indoor use, tinted lenses for outdoor or even Transition lenses for both indoor and outdoor use.
- UV400 Rated - 100% UV protection (UVA & UVB)
- Silicone head strap and eye seals plus adjustable nose strap (3 positions) – Help stay water-tight and comfortable while you remain active.
- Hassle-free buckle system for quick and easy adjustment.
- Production time: 5-10 work days.
- Free protective case included.
- Free reuseable cleaning cloth with anti-fog treatment included. For best results, we recommend using high performance, reuseable Defog IT anti-fog wipes. Special combo offer available with this product.
- Need help with entering your prescription? Email it to Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com and our Optometrist will assist you.
- What is my PD?
Absolute cheapest prices for kid's swim goggles that I could find. And great quality. Although it would be nice to know up front that they get shipped from Hong Kong, so that adds to the delivery time. (it took 2 1/2 weeks to Canada)
While I am not in the habit of writing product reviews, when my daughter put on her new prescription swim goggles and excitedly said, "I can see!", I knew I had to share our positive experience. From start to finish, the process for ordering was simple and streamlined. I ordered the "5-10 yrs Kids Prescription Swim Goggles" for my petite 8 year old and they fit her perfectly. Not only that, I was pleased when her goggles arrived in a timely manner (2 weeks after placing the order), despite the fact that I did not pay for expedited shipping. While I feel these goggles were reasonably priced, I can't put a price on my daughter's comfort and confidence knowing she can enjoy various swimming venues while seeing clearly. I will definitely be placing more orders in the future.
We ordered some prescription swimming goggles for my son. We recieved them before the estimated day of arrival. They look great and my son says he sees really well with them and they fit great. Thanks!!
My son has a very strong prescription in one eye and it's difficult to make a google lense for in the frame correctly. This company went the extra mile. I was notified that the original pair did not pass quality control and that they would upgrade the googles and the shipping at no extra cost. We are very happy with the product and my son can finally see underwater. Thanks!!
We ordered these for our five-year old. They fit great and arrived in about a week. He has astigmatism which is tough to find goggles for and these are perfect.
Just got them and have been wearing them for a week and we're pretty satisfied!
This company is nice to work with. They have good products and the turn around time is fairly quick.
These have been awesome for our son. He loves to swim but wears glasses and has very sensitive eyes. He will hardly get in the water with out them. Customer service was greAt! they helped me determine best pair for his size via email. The response was just in a couple of hours. We wanted them immediately so paid for fast shipping and had them in about 5 days. I will order here again when he needs new ones.
I was looking for a goggle where I could get my daughter's prescription -- a different one in each eye. This company did a great job making the goggles so she can now see her coach and her times at a meet. I would highly recommend this company.