CHILDREN (5-14 years old).
Prescription swim goggles with Positive plus powers (long/far sight); corrects Hyperopia. Standard with dark grey tinted lenses only.
- Choice of a different power for each eye ($4.00 Optional Extra).
- Far-Sighted Powers (Sphere Power) available.
- Suitable for kids from around 5 to 14 years old.
- Color available: Pink
- UV400 Rated - 100% UV protection (UVA & UVB)
- Silicone head strap, eye seals and adjustable nose strap - Help stay water-tight and comfortable while your children are having fun!
- Grey tinted, anti-fog coated, impact resistant polycarbonate prescription lenses – No need for additional anti-fog wipes/sprays.
- EASY-CLIP buckle system for quick adjustment.
- Storage case included.
- Astigmatism (Cylinder Power) correction not available for these lenses but may still be suitable for low cylinder powers (i.e. less than 1.00). If you are unsure, please email your prescription to Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com and our Optometrist will assist you.
Googles are great and turn around time is very fast.
I have used gogglesnmore for my daughter's swim goggles. It is so nice to be able to get different strenghths for each eye. The goggles are very durable and she loves them.
My daughter has really bad vision and these make all the difference when playing at the beach. She loves them!
Have found this company fantastic to deal with on a few purchases of children’s prescription goggles. The price is very reasonable, the quality great, and my kids have given them a good thrashing! Free postage is a plus too
This is the third pair of goggles I have purchased for my extremely nearsighted daughter (+8 prescription). They are amazing! The confidence she has in the water now is invaluable. Thank you goggles n more!!
Great service great delivery time thanks guy's
Very good experience, delivery was fast. I am satisfied with my purchase.
My daughter has a very strong prescription (+7) for her eyeglasses and you guys could not only make them in her size and in the correct strength but they are also very affordable with her prescription changing from year to year. She is a very tiny 5 year old who is preparing to try out for our local YMCA swim team as her "first step to the Olympics" and these goggles have made a world of difference. Thank You!!!
Quick and fast service. Product was great.