Made to Prescription Swim Goggles
[5-10 yrs] Kids Prescription Swim Goggles PE8 (Custom Made to Prescription) - Pink
Kids to Teenagers (Age: 5 to 10 Yr) Prescription lenses from US $50.00.
Don't want to carry your regular glasses with you when you're out of the water? These PE8 kids prescription swim goggles are the perfect substitute to provide you with clear vision both in and out of the water so you're never without crystal clear vision.
- Color: Pink
- Note: For best anti-fog results, we recommend using Defog IT anti-fog wipes (optional extra). See how they work here.
- CHILDREN (5-10 years old) or Pupillary Distance (PD) from 51mm to 58mm
Swim Goggle Sizing
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Optional Prescription Lenses Custom Made
- Wide range of powers available: Sphere powers from +11.00 to -19.00 . Astigmatism (Cylinder) up to ±8.00.
- Prism correction available. Total combine Sphere+Cyl power is +13.00/-19.00.
- Standard power range (Sphere between ±6.00 and Cylinder up to ±4.00) for only an additional US$50.00
- Additional charges for prescription outside the Standard power range
- Enter your prescription details below to see the price of your lenses.
- Please take note of the (+) and (-) signs in front of your Sphere and Cylinder powers.
- Please note these are custom made swim goggles and production time varies from 2-10 business days to make the goggles before they are ready for shipping. Once shipped, delivery time will depend on your choice of shipping method.
- Total time = production + delivery time.
Measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
Click Here for available lens colors
Indoor or Outdoor Use - Your Choice
- All lenses come standard with clear lenses. Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available. 100% UV protection.
- Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as water and windscreens. Ideal for water sports.
- Transitions lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
- Transitions XTRActive - Changes from light 10% grey indoors up to 85% dark gray outdoors.
Optional Mirror Coatings
- Why not add an extra touch of cool to your sports glasses?
- Mirror coatings look great and they will decrease the amount of light coming through the lenses by a further 10% - 60%.
- Excellent for snow, water, sand and high altitude conditions.
- Mirror coatings can be added to clear or tinted/polarized lenses only (not available with Transitions lenses)
- Click Here to see Mirror Coating colors available with your lens color
Anti Fog - M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes 3-Pack
1x FREE reusable anti-fog treated cleaning cloth (good for many applications) included. This ensures many hours of fog-free fun. For best results however, we recommend using M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes
- Extra large size for easy wipe-on application (18cm x 15cm | approx. 7in x 6in)
- Thick cloth material for excellent durability
- Safe and effective on all lens types and coatings, including anti-reflective lenses.
- Each application lasts up to 8 hours.
- Goes on clear without any haze.
- Up to 20 applications per wipe (depending on lens size) or as many as 35 applications if wipe is returned to its resealable pouch after each use.
- Bulk buy discounts available: Buy two or more "M2P 3 Pack Anti-fog dry wipes for USD $9.00 each (single 3 pack price: USD $9.50).
- Each kit includes: 3 x Reusable M2P Anti-fog cleaning wipes plus 1 x resealable pouch.
- NB: Not suitable for use on ready-made goggles or lenses with factory anti-fog coating.
- 1x Pair of Goggles Frame
- 1x Pair of Prescription Lenses, made to your prescription (Optional Extra).
- 4 x Interchangeable Nose Bridges (4 different sizes)
- 1x Protective Hard Case (FREE)
- 1x Bonus Anti-Fog Treated Cleaning Cloth (FREE)
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): 5-10 WORK DAYS.
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Approx 5-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-8 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
Just like your regular prescription glasses, all prescription lenses are custom made and so will take time to make and fit to your frame. Once they are finished, they will be dispatched from our facilities and then shipped via your delivery method of choice. Whilst we are able to fast track dispatching of goggles where possible, we are unable to control shipping lead-time, which is dependent on factors such as customs clearance and your local postal services.
Made to Prescription Swim Goggles
Disclaimer: When worn properly, swimming goggles are designed solely to reduce contact between your eyes and the water during the normal course of swimming. These are not suitable for snorkeling, scuba diving, springboard diving or any diving from elevated heights and must not be used as protective goggles for racquet sports, contact sports or other impact sports as these are intrinsically hazardous. Failure to heed this warning risk the possibility of eye injury, including severe eye injury to a person's eyes when struck in that region. Please note participation in any sports, including but not limited to swimming, implies acceptance of some risk of injury. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER AND MANUFACTURER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYEWEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY.