[Kids to Teenagers (Age: 5 to 10 Yr)] Prescription lenses from US$40.00.
Pink Kids Prescription Swim Goggles PE8 with custom made lenses: Enjoy clear vision both in and out of the water with your custom made swim goggles, made to your exact prescription! Corrects short and long sight, astigmatism, and even prism corrections.
CHILDREN (5-10 years old) or Pupillary Distance (PD) from 51mm to 58mm
CUSTOMIZE YOUR GOGGLES WITH LENSES TAYLOR MADE TO YOUR PRESCRIPTION
Wide range of powers available: Sphere powers from +11.00 to -19.00 . Astigmatism (Cylinder) up to ±8.00.
Prism correction available. Total combine Sphere+Cyl power is +13.00/-19.00.
Standard power range (Sphere between ±6.00 and Cylinder up to ±4.00) for only an additional US$40.00
Additional charges for prescription outside the Standard power range
Enter your prescription details below to see the price of your lenses.
Please take note of the (+) and (-) signs in front of your Sphere and Cylinder powers.
- Optional prescription, hard coated Rx lenses made to your exact prescription so no need to fumble for your regular glasses every time you get out of the water.
- If no prescription lenses are required, the goggles will be sent with NO lenses inside, and your optometrist can fit the lenses for you.
- Suitable for children aged between 5-10 years old (this is a guideline only as face shape will vary from different people).
- Color: Pink
- Choose from a wide range of lens colors - clear lenses for indoor use, tinted lenses for outdoor or even Transition lenses for both indoor and outdoor use.
- UV400 Rated - 100% UV protection (UVA & UVB)
- Silicone head strap and eye seals plus adjustable nose strap (3 positions) – Help stay water-tight and comfortable while you remain active.
- Hassle-free buckle system for quick and easy adjustment.
- Production time: 5-10 work days.
- Free protective case included.
- Free reuseable cleaning cloth with anti-fog treatment included. For best results, we recommend using high performance, reuseable Defog IT anti-fog wipes. Special combo offer available with this product.
- Need help with entering your prescription? Email it to Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com and our Optometrist will assist you.
- What is my PD?
My daughter's prescription is super strong and she basically needs to wear her glasses all the time. I ordered her swim goggles from GogglesNMore cause she loves the water. The quality and price couldn't be better. This year I ordered another pair. She loves them. I'll be back again.
Great service and very happy with the goggles for my 5 year old who needed strong corrective lenses
Perfect prescription goggles for my daughter. She can now see perfectly while swimming and when playing around the pool too.
Excellent quality, good customer service (when our strap broke, they sent a replacement free of charge).
I ordered customized swim goggles for my daughter. She’s 6. She loves them. Now she can see during the pool time. They got shipped and delivered pretty quick like a week. So I was very happy to.
They have been really helpful. I have a seven year old who needed prescription googles and they have been very attentive. The first pair came and didn’t fit her correctly. I have sent them back and they are giving us a larger pair. Overall very happy so far.
Although the goggles were expensive, they are high quality and the service is excellent. My daughter has a significant correction and now she can see me at the edge of the pool while swimming!
Great quality. Prescription is spot on. Arrived quickly. Definitely would recommend this company if you need prescription goggles. Worth the money!!
The customer service is extremely good, they reached out after my order was placed to confirm a few details. I give them five stars. Just one small thing that would have made this experience perfect - the case the goggles came in was cracked and basically useless....:(