Dispatch Time Estimates
- Non-custom made prescription swimming goggles:
- Usually ships in 1-3 work days
- Custom, made to prescription swimming goggles and sports goggles:
- Usually ships in 7-14 days
- Mirror and Hydrophobic Coatings/Transition/HD Digital Lenses require an additional 2-10 work days
- Made to prescription diving masks:
- 3-5 weeks
- Prescription Wrap-Around Sunglasses:
- Usually ships in 3-14 work days
International Freight Options & Delivery Time Estimates
- Standard Shipping (USA): $9.95 - Usually delivers 10 to 18 work days after production/dispatch
- EMS Speedpost Shipping (Canada): $29.95 - Usually delivers 10 to 16 days after production/dispatch (Temporarily Unavailable)
- Express Service (USA): $39.95 - Current estimate around 5 to 10 business days plus above production/dispatch lead-time. NB: Delivery time varies for countries outside of the US, please check delivery time shown during checkout, thanks. Please note, we are unable to deliver to APO or PO Box addresses via express shipping.
- Shipping to other countries available: See details during checkout
- Please note due to reduced availability of flights and various other modes of transport worldwide in an effort to contain the spread of the Corona Virus, all customers (both inside and outside of the US) are advised that they are likely to experience delivery/in-transit delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for reasons beyond our control and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Orders are shipped from our sterile facilities in Hong Kong and from our partners around the world. Please liaise with your local customs authority in case you are unsure if any taxes, duty (prices displayed do not include these) or import restrictions are applicable, thank you. Please note the buyer assumes all responsibility for these charges.
- If shipped items/parcels are returned back to GogglesnMore due to incorrectly entered shipping address by the customer or perhaps the items were unclaimed by the customer, unfortunately, the customer will be responsible for the cost of re-shipping the items back to them.