Trusted by the military, law enforcement agencies and extreme sports enthusiasts all over the world, "Clarity Defog It" dry wipes are simply the best high performance anti-fog solution money can buy. SOLD OUT TEMPORARILY
- Safe and effective on all lens types and coatings, including anti-reflective lenses.
- Easy wipe on application.
- Each application lasts up to 8 hours.
- Goes on clear without any haze.
- Made in USA.
- Up to 10 applications per wipe (depending on lens size) or as many as 20 applications if wipe is returned to its resealable pouch after each use.
- Bulk buy discounts available: Buy two or more "Defog It 3 Pack Anti-fog dry wipes for $USD9.00 each (single 3 pack price: USD$11.00).
- Each kit includes: 3 x Reusable Defog It Anti-fog cleaning wipes plus 1 x resealable pouch.
- NB: Not suitable for use on ready-made goggles or lenses with factory anti-fog coating.
Very easy to use website. No issues with payment or delivery and delivery was on time.
I got exactly what I want. The information on the web is very detail and clear.
Received what I ordered before estimated date and a better cost than competitors
Bought a pack of the Anti-Fog Wipes and was quite sceptical about them. When i recieved them I couldn't help myself doing the same test as the guy in the video. To my surprising it worked the same so I went back and bought more. :)
I recomended the product to all my friends.
I've only used it once and it did as promised. I've never been able to find anything to stop my glasses from fogging, till know. I only gave it 4 stars, because of only 1 use. I'll e getting more.
very good stoff for any google
I work in a deli, where serving customers from the hot case, or removing food from the oven were two of my least favorite jobs because my glasses would inevitably fog up, leaving me blind. Not only was this inconvenient, but it is a huge safety issue as well. These wipes, when used daily, keep my glasses fog free. I highly recommend this product!
I had tried my goggles minus the anti-fog at home yesterday and it took them 5 minutes and they were fogged over. Tonight at the pool I used the anti-fog and it worked beautifully-- no fog for my whole swim (about 30 minutes). I don't know how well it will last, and will just have to see in the next month...