[Kids to Teenagers (Age: 5 to 10 Yr)] Prescription lenses from US$40.00.
Enjoy clear vision both in and out of the water with your custom made kids swim goggles PE8, made to your exact prescription! Corrects short and long sight, astigmatism, and even prism corrections.
CHILDREN (5-10 years old) or Pupillary Distance (PD) from 51mm to 58mm
CUSTOMIZE YOUR GOGGLES WITH LENSES TAYLOR MADE TO YOUR PRESCRIPTION
Wide range of powers available: Sphere powers from +11.00 to -19.00 . Astigmatism (Cylinder) up to ±8.00.
Prism correction available. Total combine Sphere+Cyl power is +13.00/-19.00.
Standard power range (Sphere between ±6.00 and Cylinder up to ±4.00) for only an additional US$40.00
Additional charges for prescription outside the Standard power range
Enter your prescription details below to see the price of your lenses.
Please take note of the (+) and (-) signs in front of your Sphere and Cylinder powers.
- Optional prescription, hard coated Rx lenses made to your exact prescription so no need to fumble for your regular glasses every time you get out of the water.
- If no prescription lenses are required, the goggles will be sent with NO lenses inside, and your optometrist can fit the lenses for you.
- Suitable for children aged between 5-10 years old (this is a guideline only as face shape will vary from different people).
- Color: Blue
- Choose from a wide range of lens colors - clear lenses for indoor use, tinted lenses for outdoor or even Transition lenses for both indoor and outdoor use.
- UV400 Rated - 100% UV protection (UVA & UVB)
- Silicone head strap and eye seals plus adjustable nose strap (3 positions) – Help stay water-tight and comfortable while you remain active.
- Hassle-free buckle system for quick and easy adjustment.
- Production time: 5-10 work days.
- Free protective case included.
- Free reuseable cleaning cloth with anti-fog treatment included. For best results, we recommend using high performance, reuseable Defog IT anti-fog wipes. Special combo offer available with this product.
- Need help with entering your prescription? Email it to Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com and our Optometrist will assist you.
- What is my PD?
Great quality and fast shipping ,
My experience with GooglesNmore was great! Amy was of realy helpful with the purchase of my sons googles.
When I had questions regarding lens type for my sons prescription swim goggles, customer service was very quick to respond, very helpful and thorough. Very easy to order them and my son loves being able to see for the first time while swimming!
We struggled to find a company in Europe that could handle a +12 prescription so resorted to using a US company. The goggles arrived within 2 weeks and are excellent. They are well made, easy to adjust and have made one little boy much more confident in the pool.
Product and service were both great. Prices a little high.
Excellent product and I was impressed withy eh delivery speed
This is the second pair of goggles we have ordered for our 9 year old daughter with her changing prescription (first pair when she was 7) and we are very happy with the fit and fast delivery. We appreciate that we can get her exact prescription for best underwater vision.
The eye doctor told us that he knows it is summer but my son and daughter needed to wear their glasses as often as possible or their eyesight would deteriorate. I was nervous about using an online company for something I felt could be complicated, however, their customer service was outstanding and it all worked out! My daughter's script is very extreme and they were able to accomodate her. We will order another pair for each next summer because, of course, their prescriptions keep changing.
These are great, my son is so happy to finally be able to see properly while swimming. They were ordered & sent out to me in record time & they are of high quality.