Adults Prescription Sports Goggles - Matte Blue Color
Adults XL **145mm wide** Progear Eyeguard Protective Sports Goggles
Stylish ASTM rated Impacted Resistant Sports Goggles to keep you safe during sport activities. Suitable to be used under a helmet.
- Progear Eyeguard series of sports glasses comes in both TEMPLE version (with regular arms) and the GOGGLES version (with long goggle strap).
- Both versions come in 4 different sizes to suit children and adults - S, M, L and XL.
- Suitable as a pair of Prescription or Non-Prescription sports glasses.
- Suitable for Baseball, Basketball, Handball, Paddleball, Racquetball, Soccer, Squash, Tennis etc.
- Frame comes fitted with non-prescription lenses as standard. Optional prescription lenses available from as low as USD$60.00. Extra charge for high powers and additional coatings.
Sizing for Progear Eyeguard Glasses / Goggles
- Please use a straight ruler and measure the width of your regular eye glasses width (at the widest point) between the right and left arms of the frame.
- Then compare it against the table below to find which size frame is the most suitable.
|PROGEAR Eyeguard Size
||Measurement from your Regular Eye Glasses Width
|SMALL (6-10 years old)
||114-120mm or 4 1/2 - 4 3/4 inches
|MEDIUM (11-15 years old)
||121-130mm or 4 3/4 - 5 inches
|LARGE (15+ years and adults)
||131-135mm or 5 - 5 3/8 inches
|X-LARGE (XL adults)
||136-142mm or 5 3/8 - 5 5/8 inches
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Interior side cushion to absorb impacts
- Slimline and flexible side pads to fit under helmets
- Super tough polycarbonate frame for increased impact protection to keep you and/or your child safe. ASTM F803 rated
- Adjustable long goggle strap to hold your glasses in place during sports
- V-shaped groove (1.6mm higher on the inside) to keep lenses from entering the eyes in the event of impact
- Expanded thermo-plastic rubber (TPR) nose pad - non allergenic and comfortable
- Frame comes with a pair of non prescription 3mm center thickness lens with hard coating and UV protection. Prescription lenses are optional.
PROGEAR WINDGUARD and SNOWGUARD ACCESSORIES (OPTIONAL)
- Made for every sport and every athlete
- Progear's unique add on guards allow you to convert your glasses for multiple sports
- Upgrade your lenses to transition light changing lenses, you can use your glasses for both indoor and outdoor
PROGEAR WINDGUARD (EVA VERSION)
- Waterproof EVA lining designed for motorcycling, sailing, sailing, wakeboarding, and other water sports. Rubber foam material to protect your eyes from wind and water splashes.
- Available for SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE and XL sizes
PROGEAR WINDGUARD (SPONGE VERSION)
- Sweat absorbing lining designed for skiing, cycling, skateboarding, and certain extreme sports.
- Available for SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE and XL sizes
- Advanced venting converts your glasses into ski glasses.
- Maximized coverage and snug fit.
- Simple and easy attachment.
- Available for MEDIUM, LARGE and XL sizes only. SMALL size is NOT available.
UPGRADE TO TRANSITION PHOTOCHROMIC LENSES
- Progear sports glasses with Snowguard and Photochromic color changing lenses.
- Provides both indoor and outdoor protection.
Windguard / Snowguard Installation Guide
1) Remove the inner side pads from your Progear Eyeguard frame
2) Insert the Windguard / Snowguard
3) Insert side clip into the padding hole
4) Press to slide clip into place
ENJOY ULTRA SHARP PERIPHERAL VISION WITH MINIMUM DISTORTION (OPTIONAL HIGH DEFINITION DIGITAL LENSES)
- Traditional wrap-around lenses often cause distortion and blurry vision on the side of the lenses.
- Digital HD lenses are now available, with clear vision throughout each lens.
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - YOUR CHOICE
- All lenses come standard with clear lenses. Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available. 100% UV protection.
- Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as water and windscreens. Ideal for water sports.
- Transitions lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
- Transitions XTRActive - Changes from light 10% grey indoors up to 85% dark gray outdoors.
- Click Here for available lens colors
SPICE IT UP WITH OPTIONAL MIRROR COATINGS
- Why not add an extra touch of cool to your sports glasses?
- Mirror coatings look great and they will decrease the amount of light coming through the lenses by a further 10% - 60%.
- Excellent for snow, water, sand and high altitude conditions.
- Mirror coatings can be added to clear or tinted/polarized lenses only (not available with Transitions lenses).
- Click Here to see Mirror Coating colors available with your lens color
OPTIONAL ANTI-FOG FOR EVEN BETTER PERFORMANCE
- All lenses do not come standard with anti-fog agents on them. For best results, we recommend using M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes.
- M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes are safe and effective on all lens types, including anti-reflective lenses.
- No spray needed, just wipe on dry lenses before use.
- 1x High Impact Sports Goggles with adjustable strap
- 1x Pair of Clear Poly-carbonate Lenses (Plano/Non-Prescription) OR (Optional prescription lenses)
- 1x Semi-Rigid Case Microfiber Pouch
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
DELIVERY LEAD TIME ESTIMATES:
- Dispatch Time (Non prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
- (Additional 1-3 days for anti-reflective, tinted and mirror coated lenses)
Kids Prescription Sports Glasses
Disclaimer: When worn properly, protective eyewear is designed to reduce the possibility of serious eye injury to a player's eyes when struck in that region by a ball in the normal course of play. Even when properly wearing protective eyewear, a player may still sustain injury, including severe eye injury, as ball sports, racket sports and other sports are intrinsically hazardous. Participation in such sports implies acceptance of some risk of injury. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER, MANUFACTURER AND RETAILER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYE WEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY.