Prescription Sports Glasses
Age 13+ to Adults **130-135mm wide** Rec Specs F8 Helmet Spex XL Matte Black Crimson Goggles
Liberty Sport's newest sports goggles designed for a better fit under a helmet. Includes soft rubber end pieces for better comfort and cushioning, vented rims to increase airflow to minimize fogging, and contoured adjustable strap to fit over the ears. Each pair comes with a skull cap, to be worn over the goggles and under the helmet so your goggles stay in place when you take your helmet off.
- 1 Size Available
- 58mm lens width 130-135mm frame width with Flexible Hinge - (15+ to Adults)
What is my Pupillary Distance (PD)? Click on FAQ (top of page) for more information.
Measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact protection standards for multiple sports.
- Contoured adjustable strap to fit over the ears + free skull cap
- Unique vented frame rim to help ventilation and minimize fogging.
Optional Prescription Lenses Custom Made
- Each frame comes standard with a set of Non-Prescription polycarbonate lenses.
- Optional Polycarbonate prescription lenses available from US$60.00.
- Powers available: Sphere powers up to 8.00 with an opposite cyl of 4.00
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for powers outside this range.
Optional HD Lenses
- Traditional wrap-around lenses often cause distortion and blurry vision on the side of the lenses.
- Digital HD lenses are now available, with clear vision throughout each lens.
Indoor or Outdoor Use - Your Choice
- All lenses come standard with clear lenses. Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available. 100% UV protection.
- Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as water and windscreens. Ideal for water sports.
- Transitions VII lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
- Transitions XTRActive - Changes from light 10% grey indoors up to 85% dark gray outdoors.
- Click Here for available lens colors
Optional Mirror Coatings
- Why not add an extra touch of cool to your sports glasses?
- Mirror coatings look great and they will decrease the amount of light coming through the lenses by a further 10% - 60%.
- Excellent for snow, water, sand and high altitude conditions.
- Mirror coatings can be added to clear or tinted/polarized lenses only (not available with Transitions lenses).
- Click Here to see Mirror Coating colors available with your lens color
Optional Anti Fog Coatings
- All lenses do not come standard with anti-fog agents on them. For best results, we recommend using M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes.
- M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes are safe and effective on all lens types, including anti-reflective lenses.
- No spray needed, just wipe on dry lenses before use.
- 1x High Impact Nylon Sports Frame + Adjustable Strap
- 1x Pair of Clear Poly-carbonate Lenses (Plano/Non-Prescription) OR (Optional prescription lenses)
- 1x Semi-Rigid Case Microfiber Pouch
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
Delivery Lead Time Estimates:
- Dispatch Time (Non prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
- (Additional 1-3 days for anti-reflective, tinted and mirror coated lenses
Prescription Sports Glasses
Disclaimer: When worn properly, protective eyewear is designed to reduce the possibility of serious eye injury to a player's eyes when struck in that region by a ball in the normal course of play. Even when properly wearing protective eyewear, a player may still sustain injury, including severe eye injury, as ball sports, racket sports and other sports are intrinsically hazardous. Participation in such sports implies acceptance of some risk of injury. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER, MANUFACTURER AND RETAILER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYE WEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY.