[Children & Teens (Age: 7 to 12 Yr) **125mm wide**] Rec Specs Sports Shift [Black Red] Glasses which converts to Goggles (goggle strap included) and so is suitable for both helmet and non helmet sports. ASTM F803 rated for multiple impact sports to ensure your child's eyes are protected.
- Suitable as a pair of Prescription or Non-Prescription sports glasses.
- Suitable for Basketball, Handball, Paddleball, Racquetball, Soccer, Squash, Tennis etc
- Recommended for children & teens between the ages of 7 - 12 yr.
- Frame comes with regular arms and small removable strap attached on the end, and also includes the long goggle strap for you to interchange into when needed.
- Optional prescription lenses available from as low as USD$60.00. Extra charge for high powers and additional coatings.
- Note on sizing: Please compare the width of your glasses from temple to temple or the width of the user's head from ear to ear against the Total Width measurement shown above for suitability (click here for details).
Includes Convertible Glasses to Goggles Strap
- Need a pair of sports glasses for playing basketball but need goggles for playing baseball under a helmet? Unsure if you need a pair of goggles or glasses or both? Need a spare pair of goggles strap?
- Sport Shift model comes with both!
Features & Benefits
CONFIDENCE INSPIRING IMPACT PROTECTION
Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact protection standards for multiple sports.
Sculpted temple design with coordinating inside padding.
OPTIONAL PRESCRIPTION LENSES TAYLOR MADE TO YOUR NEEDS
Each frame comes standard with a set of Non-Prescription polycarbonate lenses.
Optional Polycarbonate prescription lenses available from US$60.00.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for powers outside this range.
What is my Pupillary Distance (PD)? Click on FAQ (top of page) for more information.
ENJOY ULTRA SHARP PERIPHERAL VISION WITH MINIMUM DISTORTION (OPTIONAL HIGH DEFINITION DIGITAL LENSES)
Traditional wrap-around lenses often cause distortion and blurry vision on the side of the lenses.
Digital HD lenses are now available, with clear vision throughout each lens.
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - YOUR CHOICE
All lenses come standard with clear lenses. Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available. 100% UV protection.
Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as water and windscreens. Ideal for water sports.
Transitions VII lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
Transitions XTRActive - Changes from light 10% grey indoors up to 85% dark gray outdoors.
SPICE IT UP WITH OPTIONAL MIRROR COATINGS
Why not add an extra touch of cool to your sports glasses?
Mirror coatings look great and they will decrease the amount of light coming through the lenses by a further 10% - 60%.
Excellent for snow, water, sand and high altitude conditions.
Mirror coatings can be added to clear or tinted/polarized lenses only (not available with Transitions lenses).
OPTIONAL ANTI-FOG CLOTHS FOR EVEN BETTER PERFORMANCE
All lenses do not come standard with antifog agents on them. For best results, we recommend using Anti-fog Cloths.
Anti-fog wipes are safe and effective on all lens types, including anti-reflective lenses.
No spray needed, just wipe on dry lenses before use. Reusable for up to 8 applications.
1x High Impact Nylon Sports Frame + Adjustable Strap + Long Goggle Convertible Strap
1x Pair of Clear Polycarbonate Lenses (Plano/Non-Prescription) OR (Optional prescription lenses)
1x Semi-Rigid Case
1x Microfibre Pouch
1x Cleaning Cloth
DELIVERY LEADTIME ESTIMATES:
Dispatch Time (Non prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
(Additional 1-3 days for antireflective, tinted and mirror coated lenses)
Disclaimer: When worn properly, protective eyewear is designed to reduce the possibility of serious eye injury to a player's eyes when struck in that region by a ball in the normal course of play. Even when properly wearing protective eyewear, a player may still sustain injury, including severe eye injury, as ball sports, racquet sports and other sports are intrinsically hazardous. Participation in such sports implies acceptance of some risk of injury. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER, MANUFACTURER AND RETAILER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYEWEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY.