Full Face Snorkel Mask for Youth & Adults - Black (Prescription Available)
Experience snorkeling in a completely different way with 360 panoramic vision, handy action camera mount and even better visual acuity with optional prescription lenses.
Note that for orders that require prescription lenses, an insert will be shipped separately from the mask. That is, you will receive the Snorkel Mask in one package, and the Insert with your Prescription Lenses in a second package, arriving at different times as prescription lenses need to be ordered and made at the lab before they can be shipped out. The prescription insert will fit to the inside of your Snorkel Mask.
Suitable for 13-year-olds thru to adults
- Large single window with panoramic vision delivers strong excellent vision all-around
- Anti-fog coated viewing area help maintain crystal-clear vision at all times
- Can be fitted with an optional Rx lens insert that transforms your snorkel mask into one made to your actual prescription
- Non-tangling head straps help secure the mask to your face at all times (recommend using a swim cap with this mask to help keep hair away between the mask and your face to maintain a good seal)
- Wide Panoramic Field with HD Anti Fog Coated lenses for better and clearer field of vision
- Supple Silicone contact surfaces ensure excellent fit to cater to different face shapes to ensure they remain watertight
Measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
SHATTER RESISTANT MATERIAL
- Frame: Supple Silicone Frame
- Lenses: Polycarbonate Lenses
- Prescription lenses are available and fitted to an insert frame. This can be added to the inside of the swim mask with the included suction cup.
- Choice of either Lifestyle CR39 or light-weight, impact resistant Polycarbonate lenses made to your prescription.
- Wide range of powers available, starting from USD$38.00 for low powers. Extra charges apply to high powers and lens material upgrade.
- NB: Total powers (Sphere + Cylinder) needs to be between +10.00 and -12.00
- Single Vision Distance, Lined Bifocal and Progressive (no line) lenses available.
- If your prescription changes in the future, simply put new lenses into your insert.
- If your prescription powers are outside the range shown above or perhaps you are unsure if your prescription is available, please email our Optometrist at Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com.
Measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
ANTI-FOG - M2P REUSABLE ANTI-FOG DRY WIPES 3-PACK (Optional)
- Recommend either Anti-fog Cloth or Anti-fog Coating on the prescription lenses.
- Extra large size for easy wipe-on application (18cm x 15cm | approx. 7in x 6in)
- Thick cloth material for excellent durability
- Safe and effective on all lens types and coatings, including anti-reflective lenses.
- Each application lasts up to 8 hours.
- Goes on clear without any haze.
- Up to 20 applications per wipe (depending on lens size) or as many as 35 applications if wipe is returned to its resealable pouch after each use.
- Bulk buy discounts available: Buy two or more "M2P 3 Pack Anti-fog dry wipes for USD $9.00 each (single 3 pack price: USD $9.50).
- Each kit includes: 3 x Reusable M2P Anti-fog cleaning wipes plus 1 x resealable pouch.
- NB: Not suitable for use on ready-made goggles or lenses with factory anti-fog coating.
- 1x Rx-Ready Snorkel Mask
- Prescription lenses and insert are optional extras
DELIVERY LEAD TIME ESTIMATES:
- Dispatch Time (Non-prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 2-7 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approximately 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
Prescription Snorkel Mask with removable Camera Mount
Just like your regular prescription glasses, all prescription mask lenses are custom-made and so will take time to make and fit to your frame. Once they are finished, they will be dispatched from our facilities and then shipped via your delivery method of choice. Whilst we are able to fast track dispatching of goods where possible, we are unable to control shipping lead-time, which is dependent on factors such as customs clearance and your local postal services.