Prescription Goggles Insert Suitable for Ski Goggles, Snow Goggles, Motocross Goggles and Paintball Goggles. Compatible with many brands: Oakley Goggles, Smith Goggles, Anon Goggles, Dragon Goggles, Electric Goggles, Scott Goggles, Giro Goggles, Outdoor Master Goggles and Many More.
Convert your own Goggles to a Prescription Goggle with our Universal Prescription Lenses Inserts (4 sizes for kids & adults + prescription lenses available) Suitable for almost any Ski Goggles, Snow Boarding, Motorcycle & Motocross Goggles, Safety Goggles and even Paintball Goggles.
- You're no longer constrained to "fit-over" style goggles or very expensive brand name prescription goggles
- You can now see clearly on the ski slope without having to wear your glasses under your ski goggles, OTG or contact lenses
- More comfortable to use and reduces fogging inside your snow goggles
- Insert frame US$29.95 and Single vision lenses start from US$38.00 a pair. Total $67.95 fitted with prescription lenses. Additional charge for high powers and upgrades.
- Costs only a fraction of the price of regular prescription ski goggles/Snow Boarding Goggles/Motocross Goggles
- Transforms your favorite goggles into a pair of prescription goggles in seconds.
- Cleverly designed insert fits snugly behind your goggle lenses so they won't come off when you're in action.
- Quick insert or release so you can use it between your different pairs of goggles
- Compatible with goggles from all major brands
If you already have a pair of goggles and need just an insert, just click on the link below and see which size is recommended for your goggles.
Which Insert Suits My Goggles?
- If you do not have a pair of goggles yet, that's ok, you can purchase the insert with your lenses first and then take it to your local sports shop and try the insert inside the goggles to see which one fits you best.
- For modern adult size large snow goggles, we recommend type 4 size as it fits most adult size goggles. It has longer flexible bendable legs to fit securely inside the goggles.
- For motocross, paintball, and women size goggles, we recommend type 1 size insert.
- Both of these inserts have flatter shape as well to cater for high prescription powered lenses with less distortion.
- [NB: Not compatible with open-style, sports goggles (i.e. not designed for basketball/soccer/volleyball/windsurfing goggles etc) sold on this website]
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
SHATTER RESISTANT MATERIAL
- Frame: TR90 Compatible Material or high impact nylon
- Lenses: Polycarbonate or CR39 material available
- Choice of either Lifestyle CR39 or light-weight, impact resistant Polycarbonate lenses made to your prescription.
- Wide range of powers available, starting from USD$38.00 for low powers. Extra charges apply to high powers and lens material upgrade.
- NB: Total powers (Sphere + Cylinder) needs to be between +10.00 and -12.00
- Single Vision Distance, Lined Bifocal and Progressive (no line) lenses available.
- If your prescription changes in the future, simply put new lenses into your insert.
- You can purchase just the insert and take it to your local optician to have your prescription lenses fitted. No template needed.
- If your prescription powers are outside the range shown above or perhaps you are unsure if your prescription is available, please email our Optometrist at Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com.
Measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
ANTI-FOG - M2P REUSABLE ANTI-FOG DRY WIPES 3-PACK
- Extra large size for easy wipe-on application (18cm x 15cm | approx. 7in x 6in)
- Thick cloth material for excellent durability
- Safe and effective on all lens types and coatings, including anti-reflective lenses.
- Each application lasts up to 8 hours.
- Goes on clear without any haze.
- Up to 20 applications per wipe (depending on lens size) or as many as 35 applications if wipe is returned to its resealable pouch after each use.
- Bulk buy discounts available: Buy two or more "M2P 3 Pack Anti-fog dry wipes for USD $9.00 each (single 3 pack price: USD $9.50).
- Each kit includes: 3 x Reusable M2P Anti-fog cleaning wipes plus 1 x resealable pouch.
- NB: Not suitable for use on ready-made goggles or lenses with factory anti-fog coating.
- 1x Universal Goggles Insert/Frame
- 1x Pair of Prescription Lenses (Optional Extra - lenses additional charge)
DELIVERY LEAD TIME ESTIMATES:
- Dispatch Time (Non prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 2-14 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
Prescription Ski Goggle Inserts
Just like your regular prescription glasses, all prescription goggle lenses are custom made and so will take time to make and fit to your frame. Once they are finished, they will be dispatched from our facilities and then shipped via your delivery method of choice. Whilst we are able to fast track dispatching of goggles where possible, we are unable to control shipping lead-time, which is dependent on factors such as customs clearance and your local postal services.
Please see compatible ski goggles by brands/models and/or 1:1 ski insert templates/cutouts for test fitment.