Prescription Glasses For Adults
Adults/Unisex **137mm wide** Burlington (Black) Prescription Glasses (Blue Light Control Lenses Available)
Smart, confident and sophisticated. The Burlington sturdy, translucent acetate frame with high nose bridge is adorned with bold, digitally inspired patterns set against solid, black temples.
1 Size Available
- 52mm lens width 137mm frame width - (For Adults)
- Single Vision (Nearsighted/Farsighted correction) lenses compatible
- Single Vision Reading lenses compatible
- Progressives (No Line Bifocal) compatible
- Note on sizing: Please compare the width of your glasses from temple to temple or the width of the user's head from ear to ear against the Frame Width measurement shown above for suitability.
NEW! BLUE LIGHT CONTROL LENSES AVAILABLE (COOL OPTIONAL UPGRADE)
Protect your eyes from damaging Blue Light - click here to find out more
- Ideal for individuals who spend much of their day exposed to high-energy blue light emitted from smartphones, computers, tablets, TV etc.
- Helps you sleep better at night: Significantly reduces exposure to blue light emitted from screens of digital devices that are associated with disruption to the body's Circadian Rhythm.
- Improves visual comfort by enhancing color contrast.
- What's unique and cool about these lenses? Unlike other blue light blocking lenses on the market, our Blue Light Control lenses deliver a well-balanced combination; optimum blue light filtering with minimum effect on color distortion.
- Effectively blocks high-energy blue light emitted from digital devices by 35%.
- Color of lenses: Slightly yellow in appearance
- Recommended for mainly indoor use
- Click Here for available lens colors
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - YOUR CHOICE
- Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available. 100% UV protection.
- Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as snow, water and windscreens. Ideal for water and winter sports.
- Transitions lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
- 1x Spectacle Frame + Optional Prescription Lenses
- 1x Protective Case
- 1x Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
DELIVERY LEAD TIME ESTIMATES:
- Dispatch Time (frame only): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
- (Additional 1-3 days for anti-reflective, tinted and mirror coated lenses | Additional 3 to 7 days for Blue Light Control lenses)
Prescription Glasses For Adults
DISCLAIMER: Eyeglasses, when properly worn, are designed for vision correction only. They are not designed for use as a substitute for protective goggles specifically designed for racquet sports, contact sports or other impact sports as these are intrinsically hazardous. Failure to heed this warning risk the possibility of eye injury, including severe eye injury to a person's eyes when struck in that region. Please note participation in any sports implies acceptance of some risk of injury. The Designer, Dispenser and the Manufacturer do not claim that any eyewear is unbreakable or eliminates the possibility of eye or facial injury.