If you or your kids are active in sports, you undoubtedly understand how challenging it can be to wear glasses while participating in your favorite activity. Not only do glasses become uncomfortable when you sweat, but you may find it almost impossible to keep them securely in place while playing. Daily wear glasses also can pose a safety hazard in many sports, making it essential to find another option.
If you’re tired of struggling to see or having a hard time keeping your glasses in place while playing sports, running a 5k or marathon, or just living a more active life – prescription sports glasses may be the solution you are looking for.
Luckily, prescription sports glasses and prescription sports goggles offer a great way for athletes to get their game on, enjoy an active lifestyle, and participate in your favorite activities without worrying about your glasses falling off your face! Many parents also find that sports glasses hold up better than regular glasses for kids who live a more active life. The more rugged design allows for kids to be free to run, jump and play without the constant worry of breaking or losing their glasses.
Benefits of Prescription Sports Glasses and Prescription Sports Goggles
If you haven’t tried sports glasses or goggles, you are in for a real surprise! These are some of the main features of prescription sports glasses that make it an easy choice for active eyeglass wearers to switch to this sport-friendly eyewear.
Top 5 Benefits of Prescription Sports Glasses
- Wearing protective eyewear like prescription sports goggles and prescription sports glasses helps you avoid eye injuries during games and other activities.
- Prescription sports glasses come in various styles, including prescription sports goggles that include a strap for a secure fit to prevent the glasses from falling off while participating in sports.
- Get protection from the sun’s powerful rays and reduce glare during gameplay with a pair of prescription sports glasses or sports goggles. Available in sunglasses, these protective sports glasses can make a huge difference when playing outdoor sports.
- Prescription sports glasses have sleek designs that are lightweight and more comfortable than regular prescription glasses, making them the perfect choice for athletes and those living an active lifestyle.
- Improve your sports performance with prescription sports goggles and glasses. See better, focus on the goal, and assess competitors from a distance with sports glasses made just for you.
Why You Need Prescription Sports Glasses and Prescription Sports Goggles
Today’s modern sports glasses are definitely worth looking into for you, your children, or any athlete in your household who plays sports or enjoys any other activity where comfort, protection, and stability are key. Available in prescription and non-prescription lenses, these top-of-the-line sports glasses and sports goggles are available for both children and adults in any prescription.
Athletes will appreciate having a custom pair of prescription sports goggles and prescription sports glasses to make their playing time or daily life easier and safer. Gone are the days of struggling to see the ball, avoiding the sun’s glare, worrying about an eye injury, and continuously holding your glasses in place during the game.
Choose from regular lenses, prescription lenses, sunglasses with outdoor color lens tinting, and even transitions lenses for sports glasses. Prescription sports goggles and sports glasses are the perfect solutions to give athletes optimal vision while enjoying their favorite sport on and off the field.
No matter what sport or activity you enjoy, GogglesnMore.com has a wide variety of prescription sports glasses to help, offering prescription sports goggles and sports glasses for youths and adult sizes for all sports, including these:
Prescription Sports Glasses and Goggle Uses
- Team Sports
Safety is Our Top Priority at GogglesnMore.com
Did you know that there are almost 45,000 sports-related eye injuries in the U.S. each year? Included in these statistics from the Consumer Product Safety Commission is the fact that over two-thirds of these eye injuries occurred in children and young adults under age 25.
Sports glasses are definitely worth it for the added protection they provide for yourself or your child against potentially serious eye injuries. Add to it the affordable cost, seeing better, and playing the game with clear vision - and you will wonder how you went this long without these low-cost prescription sports glasses.
Ready to Make the Switch to Prescription Sports Glasses or Prescription Sports Goggles?
From prescription ski goggles and recreational sunglasses to kid's swim goggles, diving masks, and prescription sports glasses, Glasses n More has the perfect prescription sports glasses and prescription sports goggles to protect your eyes and help you stay in the game! Visit Goggles n More online today to learn more.