Our business is taking care of your eye health by providing quality eyewear. Our online retail company specializes in protective goggles for all types of sporting events. For example, one large industry we offer plain and prescription ski goggles for is the skiing industry. There is nothing that can harm your eyes more quickly than the sun when it hits the snow while skiing the beautiful, crisp, white slopes in New Zealand. Our ski goggles make great companions for skiing the beautiful slopes in New Zealand. Ski goggles block the sun's harmful rays from entering your eyes, you should never ski without quality eye protection. Goggles N More is an online retailer, a leader specializing in eyewear for numerous sports and activities. Prescriptions are no problem as we offer prescription goggles for most of our products as well.
Does New Zealand have good skiing?
New Zealand has some of the most pristine skiing resorts and slopes such as these five-star ski resorts in,
- Craigieburn Valley
- Broken River
- Mount Olympus
- Mount Hutt, and many more
What is the best place to ski in New Zealand?
According to ski reviews, the best place to ski in New Zealand is Cardronal for the following reasons:
- Wide variety of terrain
- Beautiful views
- Largest, greatest, and friendliest resort.
- The convenient location between Wanaka and Queenstown
- Lots of trails
- Terrain Parks are world-class
- Sensitive to the beginner skier
- Shuttles available
Which is the best ski field in Queenstown?
There are many great ski resorts in Queenstown. However, the three ski destinations that visitors reviewed at nearly five-stars are:
- The Remarkables Ski area
- Coronet Peak
Is skiing in New Zealand expensive?
The price you pay to ski in New Zealand depends on the resort you reserve. Some New Zealand ski resorts are more expensive than others so you have to shop around for a price that fits your budget. Ski passes also vary in price. There are several websites devoted to the ski enthusiast and will give you many tips on how to enjoy your New Zealand ski trip on a budget. Here are a ideas to help cut your costs.
- Research the best prices at the top ski resorts and choose your destination wisely. You can often save a substantial amount of money if you stay off site.
- Avoid peak ski seasons and times such as booking your stay during the week rather than on the weekends or holidays.
- Compare various prices for flights.
- You may discover that season passes are less expensive than daily or weekly passes.
- Arranging and paying for your ski trip online is cheaper.
- Check into package deals bundled together like ski passes, hotel stays, car rentals, flights, and equipment.
- Buy groceries upon arrival and make the majority of your meals versus eating out.
- Rent your equipment except for custom-made ski goggles. Your goggles need to fit perfectly for your face structure. Take into consideration prescription goggles, tinted and made especially for you.
We are in the business of helping our customers find the right sports, swim and ski goggles. We are a family business that embraces outdoor sports, including skiing and snowboarding, so we know the vital importance of wearing the right gear like a pair of quality ski goggles. Adding a prescription to your ski goggles is not a problem for us, just follow our easy instructions while ordering. We understand the necessity of great ski goggles for sporting events such as snow skiing. Quality, good fitting ski goggles are important for your safety and eye protection. Ski goggles protect your eyes from bright blinding sunlight, harsh winds, and hazardous weather conditions. The UV rays from the sun can quickly damage your eyes, cause early cataracts, and burn your eyes. There are good reasons why you must wear the correct fitting ski goggles before hitting the slopes. Customers find that our goggles never fall off their face, gets dislodged, or fog up. We feel that you cannot be too careful when it comes to protecting your eyes, and we are sure you will agree with us that you won't want to venture on the ski slopes with just regular sunglasses. You will difinitely want to have a quality pair of ski goggles made to fit your needs and prescription.