Kids Prescription Glasses
Kids 2-5 yrs 105mm wide Kids glasses 21818 in pink
Each pair comes with bendable hinges, detachable strap and ear hooks to help them stay on when your child is out-and-about. Designed for comfort and safety with no metal screws, these are the cool new glasses every spectacles-wearing child should have. Also available, are our special blue light control (blue blocker) lenses to help avoid cumulative and irreversible damage otherwise done to your child's eyes from frequent use of digital screens (e.g. laptops/smart phones/Tablets/TV etc).
1 Size Available
41mm lens width 105mm frame width - (For Children 2-5 yrs)
- Note on sizing: Please compare the width of your child's glasses measured straight across from temple to temple (measured using a straight ruler) against the Frame Width measurement shown above for suitability.
Child-Proof Flexible Hinges
- Minimizes the risk of your child breaking their glasses
- Virtually unbreakable: Can twist and bend more than 180 degrees
Adjustable/Detachable Strap + Removable Ear Hooks
- Do you have an active child and you're worried about their glasses falling off when they are running around?
- Perhaps you find your child keeps misplacing or losing their glasses?
The adjustable, flexible ear hooks are supple and comfortable and help ensure a snug fit on your child. The detachable strap not only help keep the glasses stay on but could also be used as a tether if the glasses are taken off (non-choking hazard since it is detachable if pulled).
- No metal screws or parts to worry about
Made from a soft and flexible material that will spring back into its original form after being stretched.
Latex Free & Hypo-Allergenic
- Double Injection Molded frame with front made from TR90 and back from silcone
- TR90 is a skin friendly material, durable, lightweight, flexible and contours to the face comfortably
- The inside of the frame and nose pads are made from the soft, comfortable silicone
Lenses & Lens Options
BLUE BLOCKING GLASSES: ANTI BLUE LIGHT LENSES AVAILABLE (OPTIONAL)
Protect your Child's eyes from damaging Blue Light - click here to find out more
- Ideal for individuals who spend much of their day exposed to high-energy blue light emitted from smartphones, computers, tablets, TV etc.
- Helps you sleep better at night: Significantly reduces exposure to blue light emitted from screens of digital devices that are associated with disruption to the body's Circadian Rhythm.
- Improves visual comfort by enhancing color contrast.
- What's unique and cool about these lenses? Unlike other blue blocker glasses on the market, our Blue Light Control lenses deliver a well-balanced combination; optimum blue light filtering with minimum effect on color distortion.
- 100% UV Protection
- Color of lenses: May be slightly yellow in appearance with blue color coating
- Recommended for mainly indoor use
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - YOUR CHOICE
Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available. 100% UV protection.
Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as snow, water and windscreens. Ideal for water and winter sports.
Transitions lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
1x Spectacle Frame + Optional prescription lenses
1x Protective Case
1x Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
DELIVERY LEADTIME ESTIMATES:
Dispatch Time (frame only): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
(Additional 1-3 days for anti-reflective, transition, tinted and mirror coated lenses | Additional 3 to 7 days for Blue Light Control lenses)
DISCLAIMER: Eyeglasses, when properly worn, are designed for vision correction only. They are not designed for use as a substitute for protective goggles specifically designed for racquet sports, contact sports or other impact sports as these are intrinsically hazardous. Failure to heed this warning risk the possibility of eye injury, including severe eye injury to a person's eyes when struck in that region. Please note participation in any sports implies acceptance of some risk of injury. The Designer, Dispenser and the Manufacturer do not claim that any eyewear is unbreakable or eliminates the possibility of eye or facial injury.