Childrens and Adults Sunglasses
Children & Adults (Age: 4 to Adult) **117mm, 120mm wide and 130mm wide** Rec Specs Morpheus Street Series Electric Wave
Looking for strong and sturdy sunglasses for your child? Cool looks coupled with confidence inspiring impact protection (Meets or exceeds ASTM F803), these kids sports sunglasses would be ideal for both general use and outdoor sports (e.g. netball/soccer/tennis/volleyball). Optional prescription lenses made to your actual script are also available.
3 Sizes Available
- 48mm lens width 117mm frame width - (4-8 years)
- 51mm lens width 120mm frame width - (7-12 years)
- 53mm lens width 130mm frame width - (Teens thru to Adults with narrow face)
- Suitable as a pair of Prescription or Non-Prescription sports sunglasses.
- Comes with a set of non prescription Polycarbonate Polarized Grey color lenses. Optional prescription lenses available.
- A detachable strap comes with the frame to help keep those sunglasses on.
- Recommended for children and adults - 3 sizes available.
- Rec Specs Morpheus Street Series Electric Wave: Blue (#646) color frame
- Comes with matching graphic artwork metal case and cloth as standard.
- Note on sizing: Please compare the width of your glasses from temple to temple or the width of the user's head from ear to ear against the Total Width measurement shown above for suitability (Click here for details).
What is my Pupillary Distance (PD)? Click on FAQ (top of page) for more information.
Measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
Optional Convertible Glasses to Goggles Kit Available
- Need a pair of sports glasses for playing basketball but need goggles for playing baseball under a helmet? Unsure if you need a pair of goggles or glasses or both? Need a spare pair of goggles strap?
- Now you can purchase a spare strap or convert your glasses to a pair of goggles with our convertible goggles kit!
- Comes with side pads for extra protection
- Adjustable strap to cater for different head sizes
- Suitable for all Rec Specs Maxx, Street, and Slam series frames/goggles only.
- Complimentary screwdriver keyring included
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
CONFIDENCE INSPIRING IMPACT PROTECTION
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact protection standards for multiple sports.
- Sculpted temple design with coordinating inside padding.
- Unique vented back cushion provides additional cushioning along the top and bottom of the frame.
OPTIONAL PRESCRIPTION LENSES TAYLOR MADE TO YOUR NEEDS
- Each frame comes standard with a set of Non-Prescription clear silver flash polycarbonate lenses.
- Optional Polycarbonate prescription lenses available from US $60.00.
- Powers available: Sphere powers up to 8.00 with an opposite cyl of 4.00
- Email email@example.com for powers outside this range.
ENJOY ULTRA SHARP PERIPHERAL VISION WITH MINIMUM DISTORTION (OPTIONAL HIGH DEFINITION DIGITAL LENSES)
- Traditional wrap-around lenses often cause distortion and blurry vision on the side of the lenses.
- Digital HD lenses are now available, with clear vision throughout each lens.
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - YOUR CHOICE
- All lenses come standard with clear lenses. Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available. 100% UV protection.
- Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as water and windscreens. Ideal for water sports.
- Transitions lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
- Transitions XTRActive - Changes from light 10% grey indoors up to 85% dark gray outdoors.
- Click Here for available lens colors
SPICE IT UP WITH OPTIONAL MIRROR COATINGS
- Why not add an extra touch of cool to your sports glasses?
- Mirror coatings look great and they will decrease the amount of light coming through the lenses by a further 10% - 60%.
- Excellent for snow, water, sand and high altitude conditions.
- Mirror coatings can be added to clear or tinted/polarized lenses only (not available with Transitions lenses).
- Click Here to see Mirror Coating colors available with your lens color
OPTIONAL ANTI-FOG FOR EVEN BETTER PERFORMANCE
- All lenses do not come standard with anti-fog agents on them. For best results, we recommend using M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes.
- M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes are safe and effective on all lens types, including anti-reflective lenses.
- No spray needed, just wipe on dry lenses before use.
- 1x High Impact Nylon Sports Frame + Adjustable Strap
- 1x Pair of Clear Poly-carbonate Lenses (Plano/Non-Prescription) OR (Optional prescription lenses)
- 1x Semi-Rigid Case Microfiber Pouch
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
DELIVERY LEAD TIME ESTIMATES:
- Dispatch Time (Non prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
- (Additional 1-3 days for anti-reflective, tinted and mirror coated lenses)
Kids Prescription Sports Glasses
Disclaimer: When worn properly, protective eyewear is designed to reduce the possibility of serious eye injury to a player's eyes when struck in that region by a ball in the normal course of play. Even when properly wearing protective eyewear, a player may still sustain injury, including severe eye injury, as ball sports, racket sports and other sports are intrinsically hazardous. Participation in such sports implies acceptance of some risk of injury. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER, MANUFACTURER AND RETAILER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYE WEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY.