[Children & Teens (Age: 7 to 12 Yr) **120mm wide**] Rec Specs Maxx 21 Shiny Black Glasses: Want sports glasses that look and feel like regular glasses? These Rec Specs sports glasses will do the trick. Cool looks coupled with confidence inspiring impact protection (Meets or exceeds ASTM F803), these glasses would be ideal for both indoor and outdoor sports. Optional prescription lenses made to your child's actual script are also available.
1 Size Available
51mm lens width 120mm frame width - (7-12 years)
- Suitable as a pair of Prescription or Non-Prescription sports glasses.
- Suitable for Basketball, Handball, Paddleball, Racquetball, Soccer, Squash, Tennis etc
- Recommended for ages 7 - 12 yr
- Rec Specs Maxx 21 Color: Shiny Black (#5) color frame
- Helmet friendly headstrap (spare / replacement straps can be ordered here)
- Frame/chassis comes fitted with non-prescription lenses as standard. Optional prescription lenses available from as low as USD$60.00. Extra charge for high powers and additional coatings.
- Note on sizing: Please compare the width of your glasses from temple to temple or the width of the user's head from ear to ear against the Total Width measurement shown above for suitability.
Optional Convertible Glasses to Goggles Kit Available
- Need a pair of sports glasses for playing basketball but need goggles for playing baseball under a helmet? Unsure if you need a pair of goggles or glasses or both? Need a spare pair of goggles strap?
- Now you can purchase a spare strap or convert your glasses to a pair of goggles with our convertible goggles kit!
- Comes with side pads for extra protection
- Adjustable strap to cater for different head sizes
- Suitable for all Rec Specs Maxx, Street, and Slam series frames/goggles only.
- Complimentary screwdriver keyring included
- Color: Plain Black Color
Features & Benefits
CONFIDENCE INSPIRING IMPACT PROTECTION
Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact protection standards for multiple sports.
Timeless, unisex styling.
Soft impact absorbing padding located at the temples and bridge.
OPTIONAL PRESCRIPTION LENSES TAYLOR MADE TO YOUR NEEDS
Each frame comes standard with a set of Non-Prescription clear polycarbonate lenses.
Optional Polycarbonate prescription lenses available from US$60.00.
Powers available: Sphere powers up to 8.00 with an opposite cyl of 4.00
Email email@example.com for powers outside this range.
What is my Pupillary Distance (PD)? Click on FAQ (top of page) for more information.
ENJOY ULTRA SHARP PERIPHERAL VISION WITH MINIMUM DISTORTION (OPTIONAL HIGH DEFINITION DIGITAL LENSES)
Traditional wrap-around lenses often cause distortion and blurry vision on the side of the lenses.
Digital HD lenses are now available, with clear vision throughout each lens.
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - YOUR CHOICE
All lenses come standard with clear lenses. Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available. 100% UV protection.
Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as water and windscreens. Ideal for water sports.
Transitions VII lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
Transitions XTRActive - Changes from light 10% grey indoors up to 85% dark gray outdoors.
SPICE IT UP WITH OPTIONAL MIRROR COATINGS
Why not add an extra touch of cool to your sports glasses?
Mirror coatings look great and they will decrease the amount of light coming through the lenses by a further 10% - 60%.
Excellent for snow, water, sand and high altitude conditions.
Mirror coatings can be added to clear or tinted/polarized lenses only (not available with Transitions lenses).
OPTIONAL ANTI-FOG FOR EVEN BETTER PERFORMANCE
All lenses do not come standard with antifog agents on them. For best results, we recommend using Clarity Defog IT Reuseable Anti-fog Wipes.
DEFOG IT Anti-fog wipes are safe and effective on all lens types, including anti-reflective lenses.
No spray needed, just wipe on dry lenses before use. Reusable for up to 8 applications.
1x High Impact Nylon Sports Frame + Adjustable Headstrap
1x Pair of Clear Polycarbonate Lenses (Plano/Non-Prescription) OR (Optional prescription lenses)
1x Semi-Rigid Case
1x Microfibre Pouch
1x Cleaning Cloth
DELIVERY LEADTIME ESTIMATES:
Dispatch Time (Non prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
(Additional 1-3 days for antireflective, tinted and mirror coated lenses)
Disclaimer: When worn properly, protective eyewear is designed to reduce the possibility of serious eye injury to a player's eyes when struck in that region by a ball in the normal course of play. Even when properly wearing protective eyewear, a player may still sustain injury, including severe eye injury, as ball sports, racquet sports and other sports are intrinsically hazardous. Participation in such sports implies acceptance of some risk of injury. Please note these sports glasses are not suitable for baseball, cricket, hockey, ice hockey and lacrosse. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER, MANUFACTURER AND RETAILER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYEWEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY.
Perfect condition. Didn't realize they were coming from overseas. Makes me a little nervous. But the product was just as ordered.