REVO NO. 9 BODE MILLER Black/Photochromic Blue Water Lens and Black Strap
NO.9 features the SuperNova + Photochromic lens technology that automatically adjusts to changing light conditions. Revo x Bode Miller NO.9 also has interchangeable yellow tinted lenses for low light conditions making these goggles ideal for any conditions.
To extend the lifetime of your Revo goggles, we recommend using premium quality cleaning products and lens covers
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- FLOWPRO Anti-fog Technology
- LIMITLESS+ Peripheral Vision Technology
- Temperature Stability
- Swappable lenses
- Adjustable strap with anti-slip silicone beads
Revo redefined the sunglass industry in 1985 with its polarized NASA lens technology. Innovation has always been at the core of our DNA, and now, over 35 years later, we continue to bring the latest in lens and frame technology.
Revo Ski Goggle Fit
Size Guide: Large fit
- Please remember to clean the goggle with a soft fabric or tissue after use.
- Please avoid using any chemicals on the surface of the lens to avoid removing the anti-scratch and the anti-fog coating.
- Please avoid scrubbing the lens frequently, as it may reduce the performance of the anti-fogging coating.
- If Ski Goggles are wet, place them in a safe place to dry out before storage or use.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME ESTIMATES:
- Dispatch Time (Non-prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approximately 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
- (Additional 1-3 days for anti-reflective, tinted, and mirror-coated lenses)
Disclaimer: When worn properly, these sunglasses are designed as protection against the sun's UV radiation only and are not meant to be used as protective sports eyewear. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER, MANUFACTURER, AND RETAILER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYEWEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY resulting from prolonged exposure to the sun's radiation or from participating in sports.