Prescription Sports Goggles
Adults (L) **140mm wide** BL023 Gray/White sports glasses
delivers effective protection in a sleek, unassuming frame with optional made-to-prescription Rx lenses available.
- Suitable as a pair of Prescription or Non-Prescription sports glasses.
- Suitable for Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Soccer, Badminton etc
- Recommended for adults (large size)
- Color: Gray Crystal color frame, white side protectors.
- Frame/chassis comes fitted with non-prescription lenses as standard. Optional prescription lenses available from as low as USD $60.00. Extra charge for high powers and additional coatings.
- Note on sizing: Please compare the width of your glasses from temple to temple or the width of the user's head from ear to ear against the Total Width measurement shown above for suitability.
Features & Benefits
SHATTER RESISTANT MATERIAL
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Lenses: Polycarbonate (lightweight shatter resistant material)
OPTIONAL PRESCRIPTION LENSES TAYLOR MADE TO YOUR NEEDS
- Each frame comes standard with a set of Non-Prescription clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Optional Polycarbonate prescription lenses available from US $60.00.
- Powers available: Sphere powers from +10.00 to -12.00 with an opposite cyl of 5.00
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for powers outside this range.
What is my Pupillary Distance (PD)? Click on FAQ (top of page) for more information.
Measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
ENJOY ULTRA SHARP PERIPHERAL VISION WITH MINIMUM DISTORTION (OPTIONAL HIGH DEFINITION DIGITAL LENSES)
- Traditional wrap-around lenses often cause distortion and blurry vision on the side of the lenses.
- Digital HD lenses are now available, with clear vision throughout each lens.
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - YOUR CHOICE
- All lenses come standard with clear lenses. Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available (please select "prescription lenses required" if tinting is required). 100% UV protection.
- Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as water and windscreens. Ideal for water sports.
- Transitions lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
- Transitions XTRActive - Changes from light 10% grey indoors up to 85% dark gray outdoors.
- Click Here for available lens colors
SPICE IT UP WITH OPTIONAL MIRROR COATINGS
- Why not add an extra touch of cool to your sports glasses?
- Mirror coatings look great and they will decrease the amount of light coming through the lenses by a further 10% - 60%.
- Excellent for snow, water, sand and high altitude conditions.
- Mirror coatings can be added to clear or tinted/polarized lenses only (not available with Transitions lenses).
- Click Here to see Mirror Coating colors available with your lens color
ANTI-FOG - M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes 3-Pack
- Extra large size for easy wipe-on application (18cm x 15cm | approx. 7in x 6in)
- Thick cloth material for excellent durability
- Safe and effective on all lens types and coatings, including anti-reflective lenses.
- Each application lasts up to 8 hours.
- Goes on clear without any haze.
- Up to 20 applications per wipe (depending on lens size) or as many as 35 applications if wipe is returned to its resealable pouch after each use.
- Bulk buy discounts available: Buy two or more "M2P 3 Pack Anti-fog dry wipes for USD $9.00 each (single 3 pack price: USD $9.50).
- Each kit includes: 3 x Reusable M2P Anti-fog cleaning wipes plus 1 x resealable pouch.
- NB: Not suitable for use on ready-made goggles or lenses with factory anti-fog coating.
- 1x Polycarbonate Sports Frame + Adjustable Strap
- 1x Pair of Clear Polycarbonate Lenses (Plano/Non-Prescription) OR (Optional prescription lenses)
- 1x Case
- 1x Microfiber Pouch (Doubles as Cleaning Cloth)
DELIVERY LEAD TIME ESTIMATES:
- Dispatch Time (Non prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
- (Additional 1-3 days for anti-reflective, tinted and mirror coated lenses)
Prescription Sports Goggles
Disclaimer: When worn properly, protective eyewear is designed to reduce the possibility of serious eye injury to a player's eyes when struck in that region by a ball in the normal course of play. Even when properly wearing protective eyewear, a player may still sustain injury, including severe eye injury, as ball sports, racket sports and other sports are intrinsically hazardous. Participation in such sports implies acceptance of some risk of injury. Please note these sports glasses are not suitable for baseball, cricket, hockey and ice hockey. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER AND MANUFACTURER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYE WEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY.