Floating Sunglasses for Paddleboarding, Fishing, Jet Skis and Watersports.
[Adults] Fuglies RX03 Military Style Sunglasses: Styling modeled off sunglasses used by special forces in various parts of the world, including Australia's SAS, these prescription wrap around sunglasses combine rugged good looks with prescription lenses compatibility. Choose from our wide selection of lens materials, lens colors and mirror coatings to customize these dashing sunglasses to suit you.
- Suitable for fitting sunglasses prescription lenses (optional) without the need for lens insert or clip-ons.
- Recommended for adults
- Color: Gloss Black color frame
- Removable foam gasket for extra protection against glare. It even makes these sunglasses float on water!*
- Adjustable head-strap
- Above price is for Frame/chassis only. Optional prescription lenses available from as low as USD $60.00. Extra charge for additional coatings.
- Note on sizing: Please compare the width of your glasses from temple to temple or the width of the user's head from ear to ear against the Total Width measurement shown above for suitability.
- * Note on floating - the removable foam gasket allows the sunglasses to float for up to 45 minutes until the foam becomes water-logged under full immersion.
- With the foam gasket removed, the sunglasses will not float.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
UV400 RATED UV PROTECTION
- All optional prescription sunglass lenses are UV400 rated to protect your eyes from the sun's harmful UV radiation (both UVA and UVB).
OPTIONAL PRESCRIPTION LENSES TAILOR MADE TO YOUR NEEDS
- Optional prescription lenses available from US$60.00 (Fitted into frame).
- Powers available: Sphere powers up to +4.00/-4.00 with an opposite cyl of 3.00. Total Sph+Cyl power of up to +4.00/-4.00.
- Single Vision Distance and Progressive lenses available.
- Email email@example.com for powers outside this range.
- What is my Pupillary Distance (PD)? Click on FAQ (top of page) for more information.
Measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
ENJOY ULTRA SHARP PERIPHERAL VISION WITH MINIMUM DISTORTION (OPTIONAL HIGH DEFINITION DIGITAL LENSES)
- Traditional prescription wrap-around lenses often cause distortion and blurry vision on the side of the lenses.
- Digital HD lenses are now available, with clear vision throughout each lens.
OPTIONAL LENS COLOR - THERE WILL BE A COLOR FOR YOU
- Tinted, Polarized and Transitions prescription lenses available. 100% UV protection.
- Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as water and windscreens. Ideal for boating or fishing.
- Transitions lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
- Transitions XTRActive - Changes from light 10% grey indoors up to 85% dark gray outdoors.
- Click Here for available lens colors
SPICE IT UP WITH OPTIONAL MIRROR COATINGS
- Why not add an extra touch of cool to your sports glasses?
- Mirror coatings look great and they will decrease the amount of light coming through the lenses by a further 10% - 60%.
- Excellent for snow, water, sand and high altitude conditions.
- Mirror coatings can be added to clear or tinted/polarized lenses only (not available with Transitions lenses).
- Click Here to see Mirror Coating colors available with your lens color
ANTI-FOG - M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes 3-Pack
- Extra large size for easy wipe-on application (18cm x 15cm | approx. 7in x 6in)
- Thick cloth material for excellent durability
- Safe and effective on all lens types and coatings, including anti-reflective lenses.
- Each application lasts up to 8 hours.
- Goes on clear without any haze.
- Up to 20 applications per wipe (depending on lens size) or as many as 35 applications if wipe is returned to its resealable pouch after each use.
- Bulk buy discounts available: Buy two or more "M2P 3 Pack Anti-fog dry wipes for USD $9.00 each (single 3 pack price: USD $9.50).
- Each kit includes: 3 x Reusable M2P Anti-fog cleaning wipes plus 1 x resealable pouch.
- NB: Not suitable for use on ready-made goggles or lenses with factory anti-fog coating.
- 1x Sunglass Frame
- 1x Removable Foam Gasket
- 1x Adjustable Headstrap
- 1x Pair of Prescription Sunglass Lenses (Optional)
- 1x Soft Pouch
DELIVERY LEADTIME ESTIMATES:
- Dispatch Time (Non prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
- (Additional 1-3 days for anti-reflective, tinted and mirror coated lenses)
Just like your regular prescription glasses, all prescription lenses are custom made and so will take time to make and fit to your frame. Once they are finished, they will be dispatched from our facilities and then shipped via your delivery method of choice. Whilst we are able to fast track dispatching of goggles where possible, we are unable to control shipping lead-time, which is dependent on factors such as customs clearance and your local postal services.
Floating sunglasses for paddleboarding, fishing, jet skis and water-sports.
Disclaimer: When worn properly, swimming goggles are designed solely to reduce contact between your eyes and the water during the normal course of swimming. These are not suitable for snorkeling, scuba diving, springboard diving or any diving from elevated heights and must not be used as protective goggles for racket sports, contact sports or other impact sports as these are intrinsically hazardous. Failure to heed this warning risk the possibility of eye injury, including severe eye injury to a person's eyes when struck in that region. Please note participation in any sports, including but not limited to swimming, implies acceptance of some risk of injury. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER AND MANUFACTURER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYE WEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY.