Prescription Sports Glasses - Low Bridge Fit
(Age: 11 to Adults) **130mm wide or 135mm wide** Rec Specs RS-50 (Black Red) Glasses
Want sports glasses that look and feel like regular glasses? These Rec Specs sports glasses will do the trick. Smart looks with its clever adjustable head strap, coupled with confidence inspiring impact protection (Meets or exceeds ASTM F803, these glasses would be ideal for both indoor and outdoor sports. Optional prescription lenses made to your child's actual script are also available. The Low-Bridge Fit of the RS-50 provides a protective eyewear solution that keeps the frame away from the cheekbones and sits higher on the face, maximizing protection and comfort during play.
2 Sizes Available
- 53 lens width 130mm frame width - (Teens to Adults with narrow face)
- 55 lens width 135mm frame width - (Adults)
- Suitable as a pair of Prescription or Non-Prescription sports glasses.
- Suitable for Baseball, Basketball, Football, Handball, Hockey, Lacrosse, Racket Sports, Soccer
- Recommended for children & teens between the ages of 10yr to Adults
- Frame comes fitted with non-prescription lenses as standard. Optional prescription lenses available from as low as USD $60.00. Extra charge for high powers and additional coatings.
- Note on sizing: Please compare the width of your glasses from temple to temple or the width of the user's head from ear to ear against the Total Width measurement shown above for suitability.
Features & Benefits
CONFIDENCE INSPIRING IMPACT PROTECTION
- The first protective sports eyewear to receive the AOA seal of Acceptance
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact protection standards for multiple sports
- High impact rated Nylon delivers strength and flexibility
- Impact absorbing temple padding and cushioning around the eyes offer both protection and comfort
OPTIONAL PRESCRIPTION LENSES TAYLOR MADE TO YOUR NEEDS
- Each frame comes standard with a set of Non-Prescription clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Optional Polycarbonate prescription lenses available from US$60.00.
- Powers available: Sphere powers up to 8.00 with an opposite cyl of 4.00
- Email email@example.com for powers outside this range.
What is my Pupillary Distance (PD)? Click on FAQ (top of page) for more information.
Measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
ENJOY ULTRA SHARP PERIPHERAL VISION WITH MINIMUM DISTORTION (OPTIONAL HIGH DEFINITION DIGITAL LENSES)
- Traditional wrap-around lenses often cause distortion and blurry vision on the side of the lenses.
- Digital HD lenses are now available, with clear vision throughout each lens.
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - YOUR CHOICE
- All lenses come standard with clear lenses. Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available. 100% UV protection.
- Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as water and windscreens. Ideal for water sports.
- Transitions lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
- Transitions XTRActive - Changes from light 10% grey indoors up to 85% dark gray outdoors.
- Click Here for available lens colors
SPICE IT UP WITH OPTIONAL MIRROR COATINGS
- Why not add an extra touch of cool to your sports glasses?
- Mirror coatings look great and they will decrease the amount of light coming through the lenses by a further 10% - 60%.
- Excellent for snow, water, sand and high altitude conditions.
- Mirror coatings can be added to clear or tinted/polarized lenses only (not available with Transitions lenses).
- Click Here to see Mirror Coating colors available with your lens color
OPTIONAL ANTI-FOG FOR EVEN BETTER PERFORMANCE
- All lenses do not come standard with anti-fog agents on them. For best results, we recommend using M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes.
- M2P Reusable Anti-fog Dry Wipes are safe and effective on all lens types, including anti-reflective lenses.
- No spray needed, just wipe on dry lenses before use.
- 1x High Impact Nylon Sports Frame + Adjustable Strap
- 1x Pair of Clear Poly-carbonate Lenses (Plano/Non-Prescription) OR (Optional prescription lenses)
- 1x Semi-Rigid Case Microfiber Pouch
DELIVERY LEAD TIME ESTIMATES:
- Dispatch Time (Non prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
- (Additional 1-3 days for anti-reflective, tinted and mirror coated lenses)
Kids Prescription Sports Goggles
Disclaimer: When worn properly, protective eyewear is designed to reduce the possibility of serious eye injury to a player's eyes when struck in that region by a ball in the normal course of play. Even when properly wearing protective eyewear, a player may still sustain injury, including severe eye injury, as ball sports, racket sports and other sports are intrinsically hazardous. Participation in such sports implies acceptance of some risk of injury. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER, MANUFACTURER AND RETAILER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYE WEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY.