Kids Prescription Sports Glasses
Children & Teens (Age: 6 to 10 Yr) **120mm wide** BL016 Clear White
Rest easy knowing your child is equipped with the BL016 clear white protective glasses when playing his/her favorite sports. Impact resistant lenses mated to a sturdy frame with a durable, adjustable head-strap as standard; enough said.
Note: This model CANNOT be worn under a helmet due to the thick protective padding on the side
- Suitable as a pair of Prescription or Non-Prescription sports glasses for children.
- Suitable for Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Soccer, Badminton
- Recommended age 6-10 years old.
- Color: Clear White color frame, gray side shields and front padding.
- Frame/chassis comes fitted with non-prescription lenses as standard. Optional prescription lenses available from as low as USD$60.00. Extra charge for high powers and additional coatings.
- Note on sizing: Please compare the width of your child's glasses from temple to temple or the width of the user's head from ear to ear against the Total Width measurement shown above for suitability.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
SHATTER RESISTANT MATERIAL
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Lenses: Polycarbonate (lightweight shatter resistant material)
OPTIONAL PRESCRIPTION LENSES TAILOR MADE TO YOUR NEEDS
- Each frame comes standard with a set of Non-Prescription clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Optional Polycarbonate prescription lenses available from US$60.00.
- Powers available: Sphere powers from +10.00 to -12.00 with an opposite cyl of 5.00
- Email email@example.com for powers outside this range.
What is my Pupillary Distance (PD)? Click on FAQ (top of page) for more information.
Measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
ENJOY ULTRA SHARP PERIPHERAL VISION WITH MINIMUM DISTORTION (OPTIONAL HIGH DEFINITION DIGITAL LENSES)
- Traditional wrap-around lenses often cause distortion and blurry vision on the side of the lenses.
- Digital HD lenses are now available, with clear vision throughout each lens.
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - YOUR CHOICE
- All lenses come standard with clear lenses. Optional Tinted, Polarized and Transitions lenses available. 100% UV protection.
- Polarized lenses - Fixed color tints that reduces glare reflecting off surfaces such as water and windscreens. Ideal for water sports.
- Transitions lenses - Changes from clear indoors up to 70% dark gray outdoors under strong sunlight.
- Transitions XTRActive - Changes from light 10% grey indoors up to 85% dark gray outdoors.
Click Here for available lens colors
SPICE IT UP WITH OPTIONAL MIRROR COATINGS
- Why not add an extra touch of cool to your child's sports glasses?
- Mirror coatings look great and they will decrease the amount of light coming through the lenses by a further 10% - 60%.
- Excellent for snow, water, sand and high altitude conditions.
- Mirror coatings can be added to clear or tinted/polarized lenses only (not available with Transitions lenses).
Click Here to see Mirror Coating colors available with your lens color
OPTIONAL ANTI-FOG FOR EVEN BETTER PERFORMANCE
All lenses do not come standard with anti-fog agents on them. For best results, we recommend using Clarity Defog IT Reusable Anti-fog Wipes.
DEFOG IT Anti-fog wipes are safe and effective on all lens types, including anti-reflective lenses.
No spray needed, just wipe on dry lenses before use. Reusable for up to 8 applications.
- 1x Polycarbonate Sports Frame + Adjustable Strap
- 1x Pair of Clear Polycarbonate Lenses (Plano/Non-Prescription) OR (Optional prescription lenses)
- 1x Case
- 1x Microfiber Pouch (Doubles as Cleaning Cloth)
DELIVERY LEAD TIME ESTIMATES:
- Dispatch Time (Non prescription lenses): Usually 1-3 WORK DAYS
- Dispatch Time (Prescription lenses): Usually 5-10 WORK DAYS
- Delivery Time: Standard Registered Shipping: Usually 7-18 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- Delivery Time: Express Shipping: Approx 2-7 WORK DAYS After Dispatch
- TOTAL TIME = Dispatch Time + Delivery Time
- (Additional 1-3 days for anti-reflective, tinted and mirror coated lenses)
Disclaimer: When worn properly, protective eyewear is designed to reduce the possibility of serious eye injury to a player's eyes when struck in that region by a ball in the normal course of play. Even when properly wearing protective eyewear, a player may still sustain injury, including severe eye injury, as ball sports, racket sports and other sports are intrinsically hazardous. Participation in such sports implies acceptance of some risk of injury. Please note these sports glasses are not suitable for baseball, cricket, hockey and ice hockey. THE DESIGNER, DISPENSER AND MANUFACTURER DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY EYE WEAR IS UNBREAKABLE OR ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF EYE OR FACIAL INJURY.